Chapter 39 WEBTOON

(The blonde haired dude is Jasy and the girl is Hella,btw this fanfic leaves off in chapter 39 in webtoon!) This fanfic contains mature shit so...🔞

Hella POV:I was panicking , my heart racing every second . Where did he go? Fuck...I found him, inside a tree. "JASY!" I yelled in relief . He was breathing but did not look 100% fine. Luckily I got him out and I knew what I had to do... I know he's not human ... and he is the whole reason why my best friend is messing, but there is something about him that draw me to him. He is misunderstood. I know this. He is a kind creature, even if he won't admit it. I guess I'll have to do it than. It is the only way.

Jasy POV:
All my life I have never meet somebody like her. I stared into her coffee skin as she was panicking on what to do. I felt fine , but I just wanted to see how far she would go for someone like me.

Author POV:
Hella was a bit hesitant but as she placed her red plump lips on to his, she felt him return it. At first she was confused , but slowly enjoyed it.

Jasy POV:
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I was trying so hard to resist her and now what the fuck is she doing? I felt her soft lips on me, her chest pressed against mine . Although it was a small kiss and nothing sensual , I couldn't hold back anymore.

Hella: As I kissed him I felt him return it. It felt like when you try a dessert for the first time. He pulled me closer with his strong muscular arms , so that there wasn't any distance from us . His tongue, sucking and licking my lips . I let out a small moan as he pressed himself harder on my chest and made himself on top of me.

Jasy: Her beautiful brown skin shun in the night, practically asking me to claim it. "J-Jasy", her little sweet moans are music to my ear. I move down on her neck making sure to leave marks every where and tasting each part of her. I don't want her to be like this with anybody else. I want her more .

Hella POV: He kissed every part of my neck and collar bone . Suddenly he stopped. "I'm sorry" he said turning away. "W-what's wrong, did my energy not transfer ?" I asked. He smirked and looked at me , caressing my hair. " It only works if I do it". I felt my face heat up "so all that was nothing". He suddenly pinned me to the ground again, kissing my face. "F-Fuck" his face turned red. I looked down in confusion as to what he was staring at and it was my shirt. Ripped. "Just get out, leave me here" he says while ripping out a piece of his clothes and trying to adjust it so my chest isn't revealed. I get up and try dusting of the dirt of my clothes. But as my eyes travel , I noticed a huge bulge growing as the seconds go by. " I-I, it's okay if you want to" I say , not knowing what to expect really. He pins me roughly to the nearby tree , slightly hurting me. His ocean eyes stared back at me angerly "Do you really know what I want to do to you", he says as he lifts my chin up slightly . The difference in our height and size is obvious. His tall, broad-shouldered, muscular frame is no match for mine.

Jasy POV: It made me mad at the fact she doesn't know how irresistible she really is . How her lips plump up more when she quivers , or how her brown eyes bore into mine whenever I am speaking. I want her to scream my name , making it seem like a song only for me.

Hellla POV: He smashes his lips into me harshly once again, but this time putting his hands on my hips, squezzing it , make me open my mouth in surprise. His tongue traveled, exploring my mouth. I try fighting, but he obviously wins. He stops and we both take a breath. At this point I can barely stand up, my legs feel all wobbly. He picks me up and carries me to a place where theres soft leaves scattered everywhere, and drops me softly in the ground. The piece of cloth that was placed near my chest fell off and once again I was exposed. I honestly did not mind it . His eyes travel me hungrily as he looked me up and down. "Fuck I want you so bad" he says while pinning me on the ground and grabbing my arms so they are above my hand. He start giving me love bites and traveled down to my chest. His slim pale fingers suddenly travel near the rip. He ripped out my shirt so quickly I wasn't able to tell if it really happened or not.

Jasy POV: I just can't control myself . I hungrily start kissing her chest which was exposed because of me . Her skin feels like mochi when you first bite into it. Those feelings that have tried to hide grow bigger as I am wanting more . I start sucking her nipples as she let out another sweet moan .I wanna hear her cry and moan out my name .

Hella POV
I can feel his bulge pressing on my thigh, begging me . I wanted him so badly . I ripped his shawl off and now he was fully naked . His defined abs was like a master piece made by the gods , even though he himself is one . My eyes traveled down to his length . " W-we shouldn't" he said while covering his eyes in embarrassment. " I don't think you get it , I want you" I said as I grabbed his neck and wrapped my arms around him . ( Actually nvm I won't make a sex scene cause I'm uncomfortable, but just imagine this fine ass man fucking the shit out of his woman). His whisper sounded like the wind traveling" I love you".