Truck-kun won't miss you this time

PREY SLAY

These were the words on my tv screen. I had finally beat the last boss of my games. I opened the menu and select return to menu.
I closed my console and stepped up. 

" Well i should take a shower and go for a walk"

The sun was at its highest  and was illuminating the city. The temperature was good too. Not too hot, but warm and the wind was refreshing. I took the direction of the book store which was owned by an acquaintance. Most days,  the walk to the store was nice and calm but today it was busy as hell. Cars were everywhere. Cars smell like trash and are noisy. I don't like them. I don't really know why, maybe I just prefer the silence.

Once I arrived at my friend's shop, I called him so he could know I was there. I didn't let him reply that I took the Ln section. 

" I need to find the S section !
C……L……..O……P…..S ! "

I started to look if the new volume of my fav series was out and since i had god on my side, it was.

"  Fuck yeah the new SAO Progressive book"

Without hesitation I bought it. Time to back home. 

Well that's what i thought at the time….

The moment I was out I saw a young and beautiful girl on the street. 

" I think she is lost !" 

When I thought about this, I saw a truck at full speed going straight towards her. No need to hesitate, I ran to reach her and push her away. We both fell down and we dodged the truck. 

Sigh*

No one is dead and it's a great thing. I slowly raised my head to look at the girl to see if she was alright. I couldn't anticipate such a reaction. She took my book that fell down with us and threw it at my face. I fell over again. I tried to get up but I realised that the truck  I dodge before moved back to me at full speed.

I just could thought of this

" Fuck this bitch that killed me before i could finish SAO ! "

" Wait, I'm not dead ? Like how a truck hit me !  I should be dead ! There's no way I got isekai. I'm not an anime protagonist !"

I did my best to get up and raise my head once more. I saw people with strange clothes, some were having armor and weapons and i could hear a cart being pulled by horses.

" Ok i am an anime protag ! WHERE MY WAIF…."

I couldn't finish my sentence that some knights yelled at me.

" Don't move foreigner !  You come with us to meet the queen"

I had no choice but to follow them

Once we arrived at the throne room I saw 4 other people with similar clothes to me. It seems I wasn't the only guy who got isekai.
I wanted to talked to them but a ferocious but tender voice spoke before.

" Greeting great heroes ! I'm sure you all wonder why you are there . Let me explain. Right now, you 5 are in the Kingdom of Lelvynia our world is separated in 3 Kingdom:
Lelvynia the human empire !

Halbblut the half-human kingdom !

And Ketsueki, the demon's territory.

Some months ago, the demons broke the Non aggression pact. The demon lord sends his man to ravage and destroy everything. Us and  Halbblut people are rally ourself to fight the demons but we are too weak, this is why we had summon you 5, you beg of you to save us"