Different Feeling

I saw her Jesus she looked like the sunlight and moonlight all in one. Her hair short curly blonde hair with amber eyes. This is my first time seeing someone I could actually write a thousand stories about,  I've known her for years why now on this couch am I realizing how beautiful my best friend is. Does it matter mom would never allow it but I would risk it. 

I mean maybe I'm over reacting maybe I've just realized how pretty she is I mean I like guys way too much to be into girls.... right? I mean everyone goes through theses things right it's just a phase right ?....... it has to be a phase. Pull yourself together Ivy she would never see you like that anyway and if your really "gay" you would have to go through and question everything you believe, I mean everything your parents taught you?

"Are you paying attention Ivy?" asked Willow.

"what?" said ivy 

"Ghosts is a great show and deserves to have your full attention, not the floor" Willow exclaimed.

"Yeah Yeah" Ivy mumbled .

Ivy what would she even say I mean for christ sake she's aromantic and asexual. I'm just going to hurt myself with theses thought, i'll pray about it in church and the thought will fade and i'll never have to think about it again.

                                                                                           ...

Wow we both kinda suck at minecraft, why are we even playing so late at night

Willow moves your hair out of your face and strokes your hair. You make eye contact.

Oh god I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as I love Willow, I want to drown in her eyes and never take another breath of air again. I wanna fall into a coma in her hair and never see the light of day again. I haven't felt this way about a boy and I don't think I ever will.