❣️❣️FINISHED THE DEAL WHAT YOU MAKE WITH ME FIRST ❣️❣️

(viren look Ms with angry and Ms also seen same way how viren look him)

Ms:-aise kya dekh raha hai . ha

Vir:-- mujhe thoda waqt chahiye sochne k lie

.ms:--ab k sochna baki reh gaya .pehle to nahi socha tune kya krne jaa raha tha to ab soch kya fayda ..
kuch mat kar abhi Chup baith or dastakhat kar de paper pe

(now vire get out of his angry, if the person who tolk him this was someone he will do sure hit his face by his hand, but the person is his mom brother and the most be love and same way him love he, so he was hardly controlling his angry.. And he also try to deal with him peaceful...)

Viren:--kya bawri ko pata hai iske bare mein

Ms:-
Kyu meri beti kuch keh nai skti aur tum usee kuch bhi keh skte ho ... mujhe kuch nhi suna dastkhat kar ispe jaldi

(after saying this Ms left there with and viren left his angry throwing things around him to floor, viren gone minutes by minute crazy by all the words saying by ms and the behaviour by purvi and he getting scared... he cry out of his pain, because there is no anyone to tell him or feel the person who was now she also doesn't make him to take away from him.....)

viren:--sab pagal ho gaye hi is ghar mein or ab(while looking the papers) to kismat or log sab yahi chahte hai Meri Bawari bhi yahi chahti hai .. Bawri......

(while viren mind is going all the questions is what is about the happen next happen, mean while viren is busy with questions shalini is busy using her than someone call her, she look it scared but doesn't let it show or feel by when she tolk with him)

Shalini:- hello tum mujhe Q call kar rahe ho

Unknown :--tere dimag mein kya chal raha hai jan ne ke lie ..

Shalini:-Tum to mujhe chod ke gaye the na use din to ab kis rishte se baat kar rahe ho ha

Unknown:-waise hi rishte se jiska tum fayda uthati ho or sab cheen leti ho dusro ka..
Shalini pratap singh

(shalini get a minute a shock, but she tolk with the person like she wasn't in a scard but in other side persons know well that shalini getting little by little in scared...)

Unknown :-- sab tumhare haatho se nikal jaye ise pehle mujhse aake milna ..

Shalini:- jagah batao kaha milna hai

Unknown:--
usi jagah pe jo tum achese janti hoo or usi jagah pe jaha hame sab pata chale tumhare bare mein

Shalini:- thik hai mujhe pata hai .. mein aati hu

(shalini cut the phone and she rushed get ready by herself, she without inform anyone she left there to meet the person, after she left pd was looking her behind, behind of pd anjali in there, they are watching what shalini doing and what her mind is going....)

Anjali:- maaa(secretly) ye dayan kisse baat kar rahi hai

Pd:--anjali kya tujhe lagta meri pas koi shakti hai uska dimag padhne ki ..(anjali look her surprise) mein bhi insan hu tu bhi na .. hame pata lagana padega uske dimag me kya chal raha hai....

(pd and anjali see each other, and nodded themselves, they move on to make some food to family members, viren was still in same way, he can't find a way to make that what is going to happen with him, what to make to stop all is happen with, when he was busy by think about one servant come to inform him that food are ready and pd is calling him to eat food, he say servant to he will come himself, but his mind doesn't have any interest to eat...... when he was thinking someone come and clos his eyes....)