Chapter 1

notes: here's a one-shot fic of how i wanted the last scene of episode 1 to go or how i think the scene went further after the black screen :) i hope you enjoy it and let me know your thoughts alone the way if you want <3 it starts when wille says "hi" to simon inside and then asks to go sit outside! this is also more from simon's POV so you aren't too confused hahaha, last thing: the dialogue that hapenned in the series isn't 100% accurate, but it's mostly the same.

basically: what if simon and wilhelm kissed before episode 2...;)

TW: MENTION OF DRUNK PEOPLE!! (wilhelm, sara and felice)

"Hi", Wilhelm said nervously, looking right into Simon's dark eyes, after drinking almost a whole bottle of water, to avoid a hangover the next morning, Simon guessed.

Simon never drank, and also was never planning on to. He didn't really understand how Sara, his sister, could drink alcohol without a worry and even enjoying it while that was the thing that destroyed their dad and so much more. Maybe he will in the future, when he's an adult, but for now he wasn't comfortable with it, and it actaully scared him if he was being honest. It scared him how people can change into a whole different person, with just drinking alcohol.

"Hi", Simon answered after a couple (akward) seconds. Simon would like to push these thoughts away, but Wilhelm looked good in his Hilerska uniform, his tie hanging loose around his neck and a few buttons of his shirt undid. He looked really fucking good and Simon hated it.

"I have to go", Simon gestured akwardly to the other side of the building. He looked into Wilhelm's beautiful- Shit, no, no just eyes-, and went to look for Sara and the other girls she was with. He had mixed feeling about the rich girls Sara was hanging out with, mostly Felice. He just didn't want Sara to get hurt by her "friends" even more.

He walked into a big hallway, feeling the cold air in the hallway, when suddenly, Simon not only felt the air on his face, but also a hand on his arm. Sara?- Simon first thought, but after looking a little more behind him, he saw that it was the Prince. You got to be kidding me- Simon thought in himself. Wilhelm really needed to stop having those puppy brown eyes and beautiful, well, everything, or Simon could do really stupid things like actaully giving him a chance or even more stupid, just kiss him right on spot.

"Hey, I just wanted to go outside, do you want to go with me?", Wilhelm asked with those eyes that made Simon nod.

Wilhelm went first, leading the way till an open window where he went trought first and then Simon, who almost fell out of it. He really, really wanted to punch himself in that moment, but luckily the Prince could grab him by his arm before it was too late. Simon mumbled a quiet thank you and followed behind the other boy again.

"That's my sister", Simon said to break the silence between them. "Is she friends with Felice?", Wilhelm asked, with an honest voice, like a Prince would genuinely he intrested in Simon and his family.
"I don't know, I don't think so", the latino boy replied, laughing a little when he saw his sister and Felice stumbeling outside.

"Come on", Wille said, leading the way to go sit behind a wall. It wasn't a big wall, but high enough so you wouldn't see the two boys.

They sat togheter, closly. Simon wanted to excuse it with saying it's cold, but they both just wanted to touch each other, even if it was just their shoulder glued to the other.

"Do you like it here?", Simon asked while Wilhelm looked down, fidgeling with his hands.

"Mhm", he hummed. Simon didn't really know if he was lying or not. Wille seemed to be friends with August and his friends, but somehow Wilhelm seemed different then them. He was almost, nice and calm? Something that Simon himself would honestly never guessed.