Chapter 36

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After having breakfast Taehyung went for office, while y/n came to her room. She looked at the bedsheet and found the red mark on it. She blushed thinking about last night and the thing that happened in bathroom. She though still feels pain, in her lower region, but it have calmed down a little. Taehyung was really soft and slow with her. He was patient with her and made sure that she also felt the pleasure.

She grabbed the new bedsheet from the cupboard and changed the old ones. With that she went in the washroom and kept the bedsheet on the basket, for washing. She then came back in the room an picked up all the dirty clothes and kept it in the basket for washing. She then switch on the washing machine and threw the clothes inside it. At first she had difficulties in trying to use and control the machine, but gradually she learnt it. She's a fast learner.

She was washing the clothes, when suddenly she heard a ting sound coming. She came back in her room and took her phone, which was gifted to her by Taehyung. He also taught her how to use it. She opened it and saw a message from Taehyung.

Tae- I miss you baby.

Y/n- But you just went for office. And also I was there with you for all the time, today.

Tae- I know baby, but I still miss you. I don't feel like working, rather spending my sweet time with my lovely wife.

Y/n blushed reading the text. She stared at his text and didn't knew what to reply. So, he texted the most obvious thing.

Y/n- I miss you too.

Taehyung smirked while reading her text. He thought why not tease her a little. So, he started texting her dirty things.

Tae-doll, would you like to taste my lollipop??

Y/n- Lollipop?? But why do you have a lollipop??

She asked, thinking that he likes to eat kids' stuff. Taehyung chuckled reading her text. He was like aww my poor innocent babydoll.

Tae- If I wouldn't have a lollipop then, how will I make you pregnant.

Y/n knitted her brows in confusion. She was like, why is he talking about lollipop and a lollipop making me pregnant didn't just suit her well.

Y/n-I'm sorry I didn't understand.

Tae- Don't worry baby, I'll make you understand, today at night.

Y/n- ok then see you at night, I've work. Byee.

With that she kept her phone, without seeing his next text. Taehyung pouted, feeling lonely again. Soon the day went by and now it was evening.

Y/n was in her room reading a book, when Taehyung came back home and entered in his room. He looked at his baby and a smile crept on his face. He immediately rushed towards her and hugged her. Y/n gasped as she didn't saw him, coming. Her back was facing him and he nuzzled his nose in her crook.

"I missed you and this flowery smell of yours." he said, while k!ss!ng her neck. Y/n grabbed her dress due to the feeling. He soon left her and looked at her. He smirked when a idea popped on his head.

"Will you like to bath with me, doll?" he asked, while grinning evily at her. Y/n blushed and looked down. She played with her finger.

"Aww is my darling, shy." he teased her. He then grabbed her in a bridal style and took her inside the bathroom. He then made her sit on the counter and filled the tub with lukewarm water. He then added the soap bomb inside. With that he turned to her and walked closer to her.