10

''Yes.. I'm Batman.''

No one can win every battle, but no one should fall without a struggle. I flinched whilst I heard a cold and spine-chilling voice ahead of me. A very uncanny, tall cursed spirit had his mouth wide open, revealing their slimy mouths as their eyes are pinned down to me. It's even taller than Thanos. I turned around to find any sight of my friends, but still, I found none. Looks like they ditched me-

The curse strolled its way near me as I backed my feet away until my back was hit by the entrance door that is already closed. I took deep breaths as I recall my mission here was to exorcise a curse and If there are dead bodies found I should recover them. ''Let's do this, man.''

I got in my fighting stance and gripped my web-shooters when the cursed spirit started running towards me and swung its arm to which I dodge it smoothly. The curse swung its hands again to which I was not fast enough to duck and jump away from the sudden attack. I felt the curse grab ahold of my body as I was slammed hard onto the ground, creating a crater. 

Not cool, man. 

I got up as I finally got myself a decent idea of how to defeat the cursed spirit. Tying my webs into a loop, I jump up onto a nearby wall and then roped all over the curse spirit's body. The curse proceed to pull on my webs which yanked me towards him. 

Without hesitation, I landed a kick on their body and I take that opportunity to get on top of their body as I loop more of my webs around it and start gathering all my strength to pull them on each end. The curse gags from air restriction as my webs snap due to hardiness as I  suddenly felt a substance of electricity being activated through my body. Ignition flowed through my spider string and their body was blasted away due to my completion. 

What was that?

PAUSE

INFOS

Y/n's body ( in this universe ) creates its electrical energy and is essentially able to create and produce electrical charges at will through her spider webs. Sorry if I confused you, though Y/n's powers here are like Miles Morales ( except the invisibility ) Cause we can't exorcize a curse with just a web RIGHT?

CONTINUE

I was completely horrified by my recently developed ability as I just stand there totally muddled, when suddenly a hand on my shoulder came in contact, knocking all my senses out. ''Hey, congratulations on you're first kill.'' Someone commented beside me as I turned around to see a pair of green eyes with dark spiky hair. 

''YEAH! Y/N, now let's go to Wendys to celebrate your first kill and you're paying them.'' Of course, they all found out that I was somehow moneyed and cash-rich. Even so, they still manage to cheer me up despite the situation I'm in. Because of them, I laugh a little harder, weep a little less, and smile a lot more. Every new friend is a new adventure, the start of more memories that would last a lifetime. 

Sometimes you don't realize how good the good old days here were until they're gone. 

There is no backing out now as Yuji and Nobara grabbed both of my hands at squeezed me in the middle. ''You are indeed special. How about joining me and be my-'' A deep and frightening voice could be heard as a mouth was formed in Yuji's hand. 

''Look. I'm not interested in cults or anything, man. I know there's a lot of popping up these days and just no.'' I interrupt him, knowing that I was loyal to the Avengers. Mr. Stark recruited me as an Avenger on the donut-ring-like spaceship and that was a moment to be proud of. Take a moment to reflect on your goals, and how far you have come, and be proud of yourself. That's a quote that I found on google as soon as he recruited me. 

Megumi then slapped Yuji's hand so that Sukuna's mouth was formed, making the mouth disappear and Yuji let out a dramatic gasp. Thanks, Megumi.

''Yo, Sukuna. Have you not met Gojo? just go flirt with him okay'' I said to him while letting out a sigh. 

Suddenly, I sensed someone behind the corridor just around us but I paid no attention to them because man, I'm so tired. 

We all continued our walk that is filled with laughs and bright smiles plastered on our faces, not knowing that there was a certain someone with grey and long hair that is listening to every conversation that we have. 

It was nearly midnight, and the night sky was picturesque. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon. The moon, a glowing yellowy white, surrounded by an ethereal glow, as I plopped and let my body fall to the soft bed in my dorm while looking outside towards the window. 

Today was an absorbing day. I found out that I had this new ability that could flow electricity through my body and spider webs. I guess Il just visit Gojo-sensei tomorrow, wait- no that went wrong. Every day I met Gojo-Sensei because he is my teacher, stupid. 

Ethan was doing fine as I received thousands of notifications from my phone that he was spending more from my card, which is not a problem I can assure you. 

Not to forget my main mission, is to construct a plan to fix this multiverse thing that maybe could send me back to my dimension. First I need to find that Junpei guy again and team up because the flash drive is with me. The flash drive- 

Oh shit, where is it?

My hands went roaming from head to toe as I tried to find the flash drive. Which is the key to opening the multiverse and guess that everybody that was on the bad side wants my head. 

''Looking for this?'' 

I jumped in surprise as I found Megumi with a plain white shirt leaning in my doorway, holding the flash drive. I think this man here has a serious problem with popping out from place to place. Megumi then raised both of his hands to the side in defense as he said, ''I'm not obsessed with you, just very observant.'' 

''Lies..'' I muttered, while Megumi hands me the flash drive. 

''What?'' He asked, giving me a stink eye as I quickly shrugged it off. ''Nothing!'' 

Guess I got some explaining to do with Megumi here.