00.

𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖔 a magical place they say-Abuela did say she had a friend, but sadly they got separated and never saw eachother again...

My Abuela never said anything about her friend, ever since. The only thing she said about her is that they got separated when their old town got attacked and yada yada yada! And well that's all she said, they never saw eachother again when that happened.

Ah yes, why don't we focus on my family for a while, you see... This is my Family! We're known as the magical and amazing Perez! We help our community and town by our so called gifts!

As if for Andrea... She didn't get one- she's my twin by the way! We don't really look the same... But we love eachother! We do fight a lot-haha...

Oh! And I'm Y/n, Y/n Perez or whatever ya wanna call me. Im 15 and Im the oldest on my family side! Well... 5 minutes older than Andrea-

oh! And that's Adrian, he's the youngest! he's 5 and just got his gift last month! Isn't he adorable~? Oh, right you haven't seen him yet since you guys are just... Uh reading it- sorry...

Anddd-That's my Mama! She's like the BEST and caring mother I've ever had! I mean- I don't have any mothers.. So like yeah! Besides my Tia- Her name is Natalia by the way!

Ohh and my very calm Tia Gab! I mean.. Most of the times-

"UGHH! WHY DO THIS HAVE TO BE TO DIFFICULT"

Ha..ha. As youuuu can see she kinda have a temper..

And that's Rafaela... The Princess. She's kinda.... Uh, intimidating? I mean kinda, but surely she have a nice heart! She's also known as the Perfect girl here in Magdalena.

And that's her younger brother Julio, I mostly call him Jul, But yeah! He's 16 and annoying.

Oh! And that's my Tio Rico! He's the youngest of the three! A single handsome dad indeed.

Hm.. And thats Valentino, I mostly call him Val! He's my Tio's only son! You see.. A lot of Girls like him and blah blah blah! He's just charming, yet he's still single. Like his da- Ow!

"Watch it I'll get a lover first than you!"

This bi-

"Yeah, yeah! You said that all the time!... idiot "

AND YEAH! that's my Abuela Maria, She's really kind and caring If i tell you! She loves us a lot! I love her a lot too. I mean who wouldn't!!

And of course I won't forget my dad and my tio, they are married into the family!

My dad Mateo and My Tio Lorenzo!

Welp! I feel like I'm missing something... Oh right. Our gifts- But anyways!

Welcome to Familia Perez!!

Oh and Did I mention about the Flower? Hm, oh right I didn't.

//Let's just say its like the candle, its our Miracle.

--------->

<𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙯>

Abuela, Maria Perez (75)
Gift: none
The Flower Holder
"She's Alma's childhood friend, but got separated when their Miracle was given, she's now the holder of the Flower"

Natalia Perez (52)
Gift: intelligence
"She just know everything. Smart I say"

Gabriella Perez (49)
Gift: Electricity
"Don't make her mad, she'll straight
up electrify you"

Rico Perez (46)
Gift: Elements
"Controls Fire, Air, water, and Earth."

Rafaela Perez (22)
Gift: Crystals
"Just crystals, But they're pretty"

Valentino Perez (17)
Gift: Sight
"He sees everything ykyk, exept inside the clothes"

Julio Perez (16)
Gift: Illusion
"He can make anything Illusion yeah, he entertains people"

Y/n Perez (15)
Gift: Telekinesis
"A very boring but has a very helpful gift"

Andrea Perez (15)
Gift: none
"She's doorless <3"

Adrian Perez (5)
Gift: communication
"He can communicate with people in his mind when he wants too"

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔃!!