Chapter 37

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n and Taehyung both got ready immediately. They prepared the bag and came out. Y/n was really excited to visit on a island. It was her first time going somewhere, like an Island. They both came downstairs and found the breakfast was ready for them. Lia had prepared it early just for them. Y/n smiled at her and thanked her. Lia smiled back and nodded her head, before going back inside the kitchen, to do her rest of the work.

Y/n and Taehyung were having their breakfast when Y/n suddenly asked him.

"Where are we going, I mean where is the Island??" she asked being excited. Taehyung looked at her and smiled back.

"Its beside New Zealand, baby. Not so far from it, also not so close to it." he said, which made her to nod her head. They were now almost done, eating when Mrs. Kim and Jisso came downstairs getting fully ready.

"Ohh I see you guys are already ready to go." said Mrs. Kim while smiling. Taehyung nodded his head and smiled back at her. Soon rest of the family member also came downstairs. Namjoon looked at Y/n and felt his heart fluttering. He still haven't got rid of his crush for her. But he have to, for her, for Taehyung. He bitterly smiled at them.

"We should leave now." said Taehyung while hugging her mother.

"Have a safe journey, dear." said Jisso, while patting Taehyung's head. He smiled and rubbed her belly.

"Hope this naughty, kid also come out soon." he said. Mrs. Kim slapped him on his arm and playfully glared at him.

"Stop thinking about her, and make your own." she said, making him smirk.

"Soon mom, Soon." he said, while grinning. Y/n looked down, in shyness. Soon he grabbed her from her waist and went out, with guard taking their luggage. He sat in the car, with Y/n and the driver kept their luggage at back and sat in front. He started the engine, and went off to the airport.

Taehyung had his hand around her waist, while doing something on his phone. He was messaging his employee about their work, and also informed that he won't be coming to office, for a week. While Y/n stared out of the window. Suddenly her eyes, caught an old lady struggling to cross the road. She was in the middle of the road, while cars passed beside her, not even bothering to help her.

"Please stop the car." the driver immediately stopped the car on side, and she went out. Taehyung immediately kept his phone, back in his pocket and came out as well.

"Y/n?? Where are you going??" he said while following her. They were lucky that people, were busy on their own world, and above of that it was early in the morning, so less people were there. Y/n reached towards the grandma and grabbed her bag.

"Grandma, let me help you." she said, while smiling. The old lady nodded her head and grabbed her arm, while she helped her in crossing the road.

"Thank you so much, child. Hope god give you abundant of happiness." said the grandma, while cupping her cheek, lovingly. Y/n smiled at her.

"Now give me the bag, I can go from here." said Grandma, while smiling at her. She pecked her cheek and went from there. Y/n smiled at the old lady and bid her goodbye. Taehyung was staring at the scene from far away. A smile crept on his face, seeing his wife.

'Surely she'd be a great mother to my children. She will teach them, good thing, and they will grow up like her, pure and delicate, unlike me, who is a spoilt brat.' he thought.

Y/n came back to him and they both sat back inside the car.

"Never do that again??"

"Huh?" she asked being confused.