08: No Mercy

(Chapter - 8)

The residence was eerily silent as soon as Yera was taken away by Heeseung towards the operation room in the house.

"Do you know who did this to her?" Yakura stood in front of a guard who had his duty on her door, glaring ferociously at him.

"Yes, madam," The guard bowed his head down in shame, mumbling her apologies.

"Don't dare you tell me it was Sakura behind this; I already know about it," Yakura said, keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"BUT WHAT THE HECK WHERE YOU DOING AT THAT TIME, HUH? DID YOUR WIFE CALLED YOU THIS TIME TOO?" Yakura grasped onto his collar, yelling at the poor guard's face.

"Please, Madam, do not fire me! I have young children! We are really poor. I apologise for my carelessness. It will never happen again!" The guard knelt, pleading to Yakura, who didn't even look at him.

"Don't beg to me, the decision stands with Heeseung. He will decide what to do with your useless existence." Yakura stated the fact, strolling away from the guard who was sobbing uncontrollably.

Yakura's eyes immediately turned towards the door as soon as Heeseung came out, immediately standing up, and she dashed towards him in concern.

"What happened to my girl?" Yakura looked at Heeseung with glossy eyes, waiting for an answer from him.

"Well, it's under control now except for the fact that she will be bedridden for about a week or so." Heeseung informed Yakura, causing her to sigh in relief.

"It looked like a major injury though," Yakura stated, concerned.

"You aren't lying about her, right?" Yakura asked him once again, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, it was a major injury..." The moment Heeseung stated the truth, Yakura's face turned even gloomier.

"See! This is why I was keeping it from you. Take a look at that sorrowful expression on your face." Heeseung softly smiled at her as he patted her shoulder.

"It was Sakura behind this. I don't know how she managed to escape the room. It's clearly my fault." Yakura bowed her head down in regret.

"Don't blame yourself, Yaku. Go and take a good rest, till then I will monitor her." Heeseung patted her head.

"Hey! I am not a dog!" Yakura scowled at him, eliciting giggles from him.

»»---------------------►

"Yes, it was Sakura. You cannot simply arrest her because of her mental condition." Heeseung spoke to the crime department on his phone, informing them about the incident and telling them not to come.

Well, it was his own country, after all. The department cannot question the president, and they already knew about his mentally unstable sister, so it was not a worry for Heeseung to persuade them.

"Thank you, once again," Heeseung exchanged his greetings with the officer and hung up the call as he observed Yera's frail state.

"Why am I feeling sad after observing you like this, hmm?" Heeseung asked her, knowing that she wouldn't respond back while holding her hand gently. "Get yourself together, Heeseung, it's not you. She is upto no good! She defamed you, darn it!" A voice echoed in his head.

He never realised that he had already fought against his country, just to keep her close to him, and unknowingly, he was feeling sympathy for the arrogant girl who called herself 'the Jang Yera'. He had never been in love before, and he was completely oblivious of his sentiments and the odd behaviour he displayed just in front of her.

"Yakura, please come over to the operation room to monitor her. I am going to have an emergency meeting with the staff." Heeseung phoned her, and she took no moment to enter the room, seating herself on the couch placed near her bed.

»»---------------------►

All the guards and housekeeping were standing in a file, hands crossed in front, immediately greeting the president as soon as he descended the stairs.

"You all know what transpired, right?" Heeseung walked around the staff like a predator, staring at them in disgust and rage.

"YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH MS. YERA!" Heeseung raised his voice in anger, prompting everyone to nod.

"Did anyone volunteer to stop Sakura, huh?" Heeseung asked, raising his brow.

"Are you all mannequins? Paying guests?" In sarcasm, he asked them.

"I never hired models! I never kept you all here just to stay idle!" Heeseung snarled at them.

"S-Sorry sir-"

"I don't want to listen to your apologies till the time you genuinely mean it." Heeseung interrupted the lady at once.

"Don't waste my time and tell me who was guarding Ms. Yera's room," Heeseung asked hastily, tapping his foot.

"Come on, don't be afraid. I have a reward for you." Heeseung spoke while observing the time on the clock.

"It was me, P-President! Please don't fire me!" The guard hesitantly raised his hand.

"Come forward, I won't fire you," Heeseung assured the guard, while clutching onto his gun.

"I will kill you instead." Heeseung shot the guard right in the middle of his head, causing him to get limp and fall to the floor at the immediate moment.

"Is this a lesson for you all?" Heeseung smirked at the rest of the staff, playing with his gun.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone said it aloud, causing Heeseung to nod.

"Clean this mess!" Heeseung commanded the staff, pointing towards the dead man, and marched upstairs to his room.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️