Connection

We made out intensely, his hands traveled around my body. He unbuttoned my shirt and tugged at my pants, "take these off" he directed. Demanding, he ripped his clothes off while breathing heavily. His directions made me turned on, it was something about him when he was mad.

This entire time I was afraid of seeing him mad but I was the one to love it. Left only in my bra and patines and him in his boxers his figure was breath taking, he kissed my stomach and pulled my panties off with his teeth. Once the air hit my womanhood chills filled my body "Today you're mine" he kissed my thighs then attacked my core.

My heart jumped at his quickness, moaning  softly. "Shit" his tongue explored my insides, he groaned at my moans. I had waited for this moment for so long and now it was here and I was enjoying it.

Continuing to lick, my legs sat above his shoulders as I gripped at his hair giving him a tug "Fuck" he moaned again, I moved my hips around his face. His hands squeezed my sides, I tried to slow him down but he pushed my hands away which made me even more wet and full of lust.

He stopped before I could finish and went in for a kiss. He left marks on my thighs and neck, he put two fingers into my mouth before gently sliding them out "You just enjoy now" he whispered into my ear as he slid his fingers into me slowly. Swirling "I know baby I know" my hands squeezed his shoulder as I threw my head back.

There wasn't a moment in my life were I'd ever experienced this kinda pleasure while making love "Mm" moaning loudly while he moved faster. It was inhuman how his fingers moved so fast, "Don't cum yet" he directed but I could feel knotting in my stomach. "Oh fuck" I begged him to slow down because I couldn't handle it.

He pulled his fingers out of me before I could cum. Edging was annoying but made it even more better at the end, my core was soaking and craving him "Please I want you" my words came out shaky. He smirked an elvish grin before he slid his actual member into me, his fill cause me to moan loudly "Let it out mamas" he breathily whispered.

His pace started slow but sped when he gripped my breast. Cupping my girls "You're so beautiful" he used my hair to give him a better balance.

"Prince" his hands tied with mines as he pressed the back of my hands against the couch. "I'm cuming" he sped up as I felt his member twitch inside me. He quickly pulled out of me before he ejaculated on my stomach, I came on his couch. Out of breath my heart final slowed its pace to a regular pattern, I couldn't believe we just did that.

He looked at me while we caught our breaths. He crawled back up to me before kissing my lips softly, laying his body on top of mine. "I told you" he gently fixed my hair that stuck to my sweaty face. I was in a pit of euphoria, our hands connected while we laid together naked and out of energy, he passed me a blanket that was furry.

Prince wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest. Swiftly falling to slumber.

-

The phone ring off the wall like crazy. Causing me and Prince to wake up, it was a dark out. My eyes blurred from me just awakening, I had realized I was in his arms and we were naked. It was still hard to believe "I'll get it" he got up from the couch and slipped in his boxers "Hello" he stumbled.

I stretched "Yeah alright I'll be there" he hung up. It must've been someone who's was in the hospital with Cat "Cat wants everyone there with her" it was gonna be a bit awkward considering me and Prince slept together. "Let's shower first" he winked before going in to kiss me softly.

After our shower we got dressed and headed to the hospital we're everyone was. Levi, Shelia, Boni, Miko, Atlanta, and more stood in the small room and around Cat who still was in bed, but this time sitting up.

"Hi" we came in at the same time. Cat's eye brightened at our appearance, "Hey" she came in for a hug which I gave back. Prince slapped up the boys and hugged the rest before getting to Cat "I ain't mad at cha C" he went in for a cheek kiss holding her in his embrace.

Levi pulled me to the side "I needa talk to you later" I was confused a bit. "Okay so I brought everyone here to speak to all about my plans. If you aren't aware I am pregnant, but the doctor in formed me I was okay" she smiled widely. Everyone looked in awe "The babies are fine" my eyes began to water. She was having twins, and everything was fine.

I couldn't be more happy "Twins?" I had to hug her once more. "Yep I'm still in a bit of shock but I can't wait" she rubbed her hands together one excitement. "Yo congrats" Levi said. Her smile gently faded though "But there is a twist" my eyebrows raised.

"I've spoken to my mother and she wants to help me raise the babies just until there old enough for me to handle. I'll be staying over there throughout the rest of my pregnancy and when I'm in labor" she was leaving. My heart shattered, things were gonna be different without her.

Never to think I'd hear those words in my life, Prince broke from his stance and had to take a seat. The room stood silent while Cat silently sobbed into Shelia's arms "Don't worry I'm here" Vanessa's voice sped across the room, catching everyone off guard.

What the fuck was she doing here? Wiping my tears I stood up "What are you doing here?" Her eyes jolted to me with a look of annoyance, she giggled "Levi invited me baby" she walked over to Levi going in for a kiss. She winked a Prince while doing so, this bitch was boutta get her head bashed in.

"You've got some nerve" I told Levi. I told his ass to keep her away from me. He invited this dirty hoe to a private moment between the crew and Cat. "She's lying the fuck" Levi shoved her off of him, she stood there in disbelief. She was a damn liar "You need to leave" everyone examined the two of us.

"What's going on?" Cat questioned? "Nothing C it's this bitches presence that aches me" Vanessa lifted her eyebrows.

"Bitch I know damn well" she began taking off her hoops as I did the same. My acrylics were about to be popped off, Miko tried to calm everyone down "Woah ladies not here" shoving his hand away from me. "No let's air this shit here and now, tell em' G" my heart dropped, she better not.