Miraculous Warriors Origins

Warning Warning Warning just to tell you they'll be Stupidity, Cringe, "Minor Cussing", Funny Trauma, And Mood Swings, " Horror" Rape!

[Nooroo]: Many centuries ago, magic jewels with extraordinary power were created, these were the Miraculous. But there was another power source too. There Were Heroes ancient name. Giant Warrior, Man With Six Powers, Star Warrior, A Blue Hedgehog, Cybertronian Prime.
Throughout history, heroes have used them for the good of the human race. And Warriors from different abilities helped out the miraculous Heroes, Cybertronians, People Born with abilities, Star Warriors, Hedgehog and Echidnas.
Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the other,
The earrings of the ladybug what's the power of creation, The Ring of the black cat which grants the power of Destruction, The allspark the power to bring people and prime back to life, The power of God speed to go beyond the limit and have very strong resistance, All for one a strong power that was granted down from every generation, Copy ability it's a powerful building you can copy from any enemy but two times powerful, Coin animals they're very powerful ability from a different Ultraman with different abilities. According to Legend whoever controls both de jewels and the powers will achieve absolute power.

[Gabriel]: I want the absolute power Nooroo I must have those powers and miraculous.

[Shigaraki]: The absolute power and one wish... I can wish for anything...

[Dabi]: I can wish for my father to love me.....

[Toga]: Absolute power so cool! And one wish! I can wish for anything! amazing and thrilling!!

[Double]: Anything I want for One Wish... It's a secret so I'll leave it Bay.

[Kurogiri] Knowing the that is if we do get them will be unstoppable.

[All for one]: So how are you going to get these miraculouses.

[Nooroo]: But nobody knows where they are.

[Gabriel]: I found you though, my little Nooroo.
Your miraculous remind me of its power again.

[Nooroo]: The moth brooch allows you to give someone a superpower and to make them your follower.

[Gabriel]: And, when it comes to learning superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?

[Megatron]: Ah... Yes super villains my favorite.

[[Nooroo]: But Masters, the miraculous aren't meant for evil purposes.

[Gabriel]: I must have this absolute power!
Your miraculous is in my control. I am your master now! And you must obey me.

[Nooroo]: Yes master.....

[Gabriel]: Nooroo... Dark Wings, Rise!

[Eggman]: Now knowing the fact we have the ability to akumatized people. That gives us a great advantage now.

[Celebro]: Kad kad kad kad kad da... I can send out a Giant monsters if you want Gabriel.

[Hawk Moth]: No that's not my name now. From this day on, I'll shall be known as... Hawk moth. Since all of us are villains. We need a team name....🤔 Ah! we'll call ourselves team moth rulers.

[Shigaraki]: Really moth rulers really...😒 that's just a stupid name...🙄

[Everyone]: Shut up shigaraki! It's a good name so suck it up!