The Sheriff

David Johnson; the Sheriff of the Chambers Department was chilling on his desk while the police officers are chatting with each other. While Detective Chambers as the Police chief, was rambling to herself about a Quizkiller. She wouldn't stop being focused on a plan to arrest that Quizkiller. She sent her police officers to investigate the hotel, one by one. But however, Quizkiller might've trapped them and killed them. Then, bury their corpses in his backyard labelling the tombstones as his cousins, siblings, and relatives to cover up the murder, but sometimes he throws corpses near his swimming pool outside.

Then, she looks at David with a frustrated look saying "Don't you have anything to do? Like... doing your job properly, slacker?" David replied "I have already done all of my work, is there anything else?" Chambers had an idea occurred to her, "Listen here, I need to ask you a favor. I am trying to catch that Quizkiller sicko. I've tried sending my police crew to that hotel but they never return except for Officer Jones and Smith but to my disappointment, they didn't even investigate A BIT OF IT!" she pauses for a bit, then finally said "So, Sheriff. Would you dare do the job for my crew? They slowly die out once I sent them to the hotel." He agreed to this, asked directions from Detective Chambers, and went forth to the Murder Hotel.

He drove his old car in a very dark highway. While he was driving, the car suddenly stopped working because his car battery died out. So he got out of the car and walked through the trees to find a shortcut. He occasionally got lost in directions in that forest until he finally finds a hotel. It looked like a dark abandoned mansion from the 19th century. Sheriff went inside and he found that Quizkiller [REDACTED] drumming on his desk. [REDACTED] approaches the sheriff with a smile, "Welcome to my hotel!"

David was surprised on how fancy the hotel looks, but he has to play as a guest in order to get along to get the evidence and get them to Detective Chambers. But he suddenly questioned himself if he would really do this plan, he held to his thought for a moment, then he finally decided to check in for one night. [REDACTED] escorted his guest Sheriff to his room and said "Let me know if you have questions, complaints, or if you just need room service."

The Sheriff, then went out of his room and started looking for clues. He looked through the hallways, the rooms, and the dinner table. It seemed like nothing is wrong at all. Perhaps Detective Chambers was just being crazy? He was about to ask a question to [REDACTED], who is already sewing a green doll that looks like the sheriff. [REDACTED] saw Sheriff, "Oh, are you curious about this doll I'm making?" Sheriff said "Yep, and tha' looks like me. Is that your hobby or somethin'?", then [REDACTED] sighed "Why of course, I make dolls for my friends like you." Then sheriff was confused, thinking to himself "When was I his friend? Does he mistake me for someone else or was that an another Sheriff?" He left the registration deck and he was about to go to the swimming area, it smelled like corpses. He finally found evidence that proves Chambers's point! But the doors are locked that he cannot have a picture of it. He tried budging the door, then [REDACTED] yelled at him "You wanna go for a swim? Too bad, it's out of order. Perhaps you could use the room shower."
Sheriff was relieved that [REDACTED] thought he just wanted to swim, but he felt weary because it's was very late. He went to the room, prayed, and fell asleep.

[REDACTED] slowly went to his room with the sheriff doll on his hand, took his soul and placed it in the doll's body and placed him in a different room with blood in the floors with a digital telephone which his room doesn't have.

"I just need some more guests around here."