Am I missing him? (short part)

"I don't miss you. I miss the way we laughed. I miss the way you made me feel. I miss the way we hugged. But I don't miss the lack of communication, the lies, the sneaking around with other girls, I don't miss any of that. It took me a while to realise it but now I have and I can let go."

My finger taps the send button. 1..2..3..4..5..just 6 seconds later 3 dots appears on the screen. He's typing back. The grey bubble of chat appears on my phone under my message. I read it.

"You do miss me, stop playing. Your so jealous I've moved on and your trying to convince yourself you don't miss me. But you do. You will always miss me." 

Was he right? Did I miss him. I couldn't. I thought about it all night! He follows the message with a photo of him and another girl. She was brunette, fit, tan, hazel eyes, skinny, just beautiful. Looking at this photo brought back so many emotions, emotions I thought Id over come. "Maybe I am jealous, I'm not sure anymore". "Or maybe your jealous that he had moved on and you haven't" April said. April is my best friend of 13 years, we tell everyone that we have known each other since birth. I mean we basically have, we're only 15. April plays volley ball, she's popular, boys love her, and she is defiantly confident. Aprils had some toxic relationships in the pass so talking to her about the break up I'm going through is so easy as she relates to it. While walking through the main hallway of school during between class period, I see students grab there books. Glancing into peoples lockers, I notice all these couple photos of happy people. Seeing things like that defiantly make me miss him. I don't know why though , it's been 5 weeks since he broke my heart.