𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 : 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗶𝗺

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Lj walked away with Anthony, the two still hand in hand, Lj's heart flustered slightly and stomach full of butterflies. Anthony was slightly in shock that she hadn't let go yet but didn't seem to complain too much about it.

They continued to walk out of the arcade towards the exit, they spoke slightly to one another and he decided to walk her home because it really wasn't that far from Golf N Stuff. It was kind of silent as they walked, not much was shared between the two except an occasional smile. The silence spoke to them both in different ways.

Lj now was clear about all those uneasy feelings she used to get around Anthony, she now knew she liked him and she had for a while but only now she knew. While Anthony had known since practically the day they met, he thought she was taking pity on him or something, that she'd feel bad if she dropped his hand or something.

They slowly approached Lj's house, her mom's car was still gone from her driveway but there was a light left on in the living room so she was unsure if anyone was actually in. She stopped outside the front which Anthony copied and looked over at her. "I guess this is your house."

"I guess you're right." She smiled at him slightly and looked down at her shoes then back up to him. "Thank you for tonight, this has probably been one of the best nights since I moved here." A grin slightly moved onto his face but then he dropped her hand, making her slightly step back.

"It was really fun." Anthony looked down at her slightly and handed over the big, fluffy duck, she held it under her arm. "I think you'll take good care of the duck, whatever you're gonna name him." She nodded, pretended to think for a minute and suddenly jumped up a bit.

"I think I'll name him Kai." Lj tried to hold her laugh back when she saw his face drop down to a frown and his eyebrows furrowed. She was about to walk away and leave him there with his face all mad but her laughter caused Lj to stop and turn back to him. "I'm kidding, his name will be Strawberry because I really want a strawberry right now."

Anthony was happier with the new name choice but had a slight disgusted look placed on his face. "I hate strawberries, absolutely disgusting. Think it should be burger." She looked at him with confusion and concern when he mentioned his hate for strawberries. "Well the first time we hung out, at the hospital, I got us burgers."

Lj's eyes lit up about him remembering that but they also saddened because of what caused her to be there. "I guess burger will be a cute name, but I'm not gonna forget about your hate for strawberries." He hummed and spun on his heels to face the other way to get back onto the street. "But Anthony." He looked back, she thought this time would be great to say what she was feeling but instead, "Goodnight." came out.