CH 18 || An Internship With Sensei!

I promised an update on my announcement, I'm sorry I'm late, my brother borrowed my laptop lol.

Thank you for the happy birthday wishes! I had a delicious birthday 🥳

Anyway, BoBoiBoy's internship!

Not fully beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

​​ You want to intern with me? Shouta questioned, giving the brunet an incredulous look, glancing at the heterochromic teen beside him who was just as surprised and confused as he was.

​​ You can do that? Todoroki inquired, looking at his friend curiously, as BoBoiBoy shrugged. ​​ I wasn't sure so I'm asking now! He answered.

Shouta sighed. He doesn't usually take interns but the look on BoBoiBoy's face told him that the kid wasn't going to let up anytime soon, not to mention he was already planning on taking a certain someone under his wing. ​​ Kid, look—

​​ Roki, can you wait for me outside the room? BoBoiBoy abruptly said, interrupting the raven-haired man. The heterochromic teen glanced between his friend and Shouta before nodding slowly. ​​ Parental talk, huh? Todoroki said.

Shouta choked on his own spit, hearing his remaining co-workers muffle their laughter, as BoBoiBoy flushed, waving his smiling friend away. Once Todoroki was gone, BoBoiBoy quickly calmed himself down before turning to Shouta with a serious expression on his face.

​​ I've thought about it, and I am certain I want to intern with you, Sensei. BoBoiBoy stated, ​​ I'm not from this world, and... I don't know who I can trust anymore...

Shouta stayed silent, listening to the kid speak. I promise I won't be a burden! I'll follow your instructions and won't cause you any trouble! BoBoiBoy promised, his voice almost desperate. It made Shouta's chest ache, the terrified, trembling image of the kid still freshly ingrained in his mind as if it just happened yesterday.

As he was about to open his mouth to respond, Shouta's phone started ringing. Sighing tiredly, he took it, Hizashi's name displayed on it. He declined the call, deciding to just call him later after he was done talking with the kid, but before he could place his phone back down, his eyes wandered to his text messages with Hizashi. A sent photo of BoBoiBoy and him with the cats that Hizashi took without them knowing sat in their chat.

He glanced over at BoBoiBoy, who was patiently waiting for his answer, as the kid slowly grew restless and nervous, and then back to his phone before sighing for the umpteenth time. ​​ I won't go easy on you. Shouta finally spoke, his words making the brunet perk up.

​​ I don't want to hear any complaining if things get hard. Shouta added as BoBoiBoy nodded his head profusely.

​​ I promise to do my best! Thank you, Zawa-sensei! BoBoiBoy exclaimed with a bright smile. God, it was bright . . .

—————————

PING! PING! PING!

Eraser Head had enough of the pinging of notifications. ​​He gave the brunet beside him a look as the brunet gave him an embarrassed smile.