CH 20 || Resolve

Not beta read, but still enjoy!
Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
—————————

Izuku would cry in relief if the situation wasn't dire at the moment. Standing a few feet ahead of him was the infamous Hero Killer: Stain. His face morphs into horror when his eye catches a familiar orange dinosaur capped boy lying unconscious at the side and an injured pro hero which he recognized as Native.

Before anyone could say anything, he zoomed to grab the two to place them behind him — next down to Iida. His focus goes back to Stain who watched him with regard. ​​「 Midoriya-kun, why? 」 Iida breaks the silence, looking up at Izuku in confusion.

​​「 They talked about it on TV. 」 Izuku said, remembering the news of his friend's brother. ​​「 That 60% of the hero killer's victims were found in places without many people. That's why I searched away from the center of the commotion in the alleyways near Normal Hero Agency. I searched them all one by one! 」 He recognizes the facade his friend was trying so desperately to put on for other's sakes but . . .

​​「 Can you move? 」 Izuku concentrates on getting everyone out of here somehow. ​​「 Let's get to a bigger street. We need help from the pros. 」 He glances at his friend who grunts in disdain.

​​「 I can't... move my body... 」 Iida tries his hardest but doesn't budge even a little bit. ​​「 Ever since he cut me... I think it's his Quirk... 」 Izuku starts to mutter to himself. ​​「 It's just as the commentators on TV guessed! So cutting is how he activates his Quirk? 」

​​「 No... 」 A croaky voice spoke up. Izuku turns towards the sound and is faced with BoBoiBoy — who was struggling to keep his eyes open. ​​「 B-Blood... 」 He whispered, ​​「 Don't let him...get your... blood... 」 The brunet goes limp, knocking back unconscious.

Izuku cringes, inspecting BoBoiBoy's injuries. Seeing his friends all bloodied, it flickers a fire of anger in Izuku. But he needs to stay calm right now. He can't carry all three of them without the hero killer catching up so running is not an option right now.

​​「 Midoriya-kun... Don't get involved! 」 Izuku snaps out of his thoughts when Iida begins talking again. ​​「 This has nothing to do with you! 」 Tenya tells him, his anger still showing. 「 What are you saying? 」 Izuku can't deal with Iida's nonsense talk right now. How can Iida be saying something like that in this situation in his state right now?!

​​「 Your friend came to save you. 」 Stain finally spoke, catching everyone's attention. ​​「 That's a great line, isn't it? 」

​​「 But I have a duty to kill him. 」 The villain stated, readying his blade. ​​「 If we clash, of course, the weaker will be culled. 」 Izuku shivers in his presence. Such bloodlust! 「 Now, what will you do? 」

​​「 He's different from the guys at USJ. His eyes are those... of a killer. 」 Izuku had to be careful. With his phone in his hands, Izuku sends his location to all of his friends, and even Aizawa-sensei. If BoBoiBoy was here, then that would mean that their teacher should be around as well.

For now, he has to stall for time until help arrives. ​​「 Stop it! Run away! 」 Iida yells at him. ​​「 I told you, didn't I? It has nothing to do with you! 」 Izuku can't help but be angry at his friend's words. ​​「 If you say that, then heroes can't do anything! 」 Izuku yells back, shocking Iida a bit. ​「 Th... There are a lot of things I'd like to say, but I'll say them later. 」