Chapter 40

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n woke up and found Taehyung was already awoke and was playing with her hair. Upon noticing her awake, he smiled looking at her.

"Morning, doll."

"G-Good morning." she said, shyly. Taehyung felt himself, twitching hearing her morning voice.

'Why the f*vk I'm always h*rny around her.' he thought.

"Lets have morning s*x doll."

"W-What??" She said, while blushing. He tried hiding her face, but Taehyung was fast enough. He hovered over her and pinned her hands beside her head. She stared at him and gulped. Taehyung smirked seeing her nervous figure. He leaned closer to her and was about to plant a k*ss on her lips, when she stopped him saying.

"We haven't brushed yet."

"I don't care." with that he smashed his lips on her, devouring her mouth. After k*ss*ng her for a while he broke the k*ss and went down to her neck, k*ss*ng and su*ki*g it. He gave open mouth k*sses to her jaw and neck area. Y/n closed her eyes, feeling the sensation.

"Mhh ahh." she moaned, when Taehyung bit on her neck. He loosen her robe and groped her bosom, in his hand, squishing them. He took he n*pple in his mouth and sucked them. After devouring her both the bosoms, he went down to her jewel. He smirked looking at her fold.

"Mhh already wet for daddy, huh!!" with that he also got rid of his robe and stroke himself, on her entrance. Y/n squirmed being needy for the first time. She wanted him inside her.

"Mhhh Taehyung. Please."

"Please what doll??" he smirked when he understood that she wanted him, but thought of teasing her a little. Y/n felt shy saying it, to him.

"I-I w-want you."

"You want me, to do what doll??"

"I-I ahh want you i-inside ahhhh." he grinned.

"As my baby as." with that he stopped stroking himself, around her folds and entered inside her. They both moaned at the same, time when he entered fully in her tight hole.

With that he started moving in her. He interlocked his hand with her, and started moving. Her hips were now moving with same rhythm as his. Taehyung loved this little changes in her.

'She have learnt, well. As I was the teacher, like duh.' he thought.

He moved in and out of her and, felt that he should now increase his pace. He thrusted harder and even more deeper in her, making her jolt back when his hit her G-spot.

"Ahhh." she moaned harder. Taehyung smirked when he found the spot and started thrusting harder, hitting her sweet point. Soon after thrusting for sometime, they both came at the same time. They were were breathing like crazy.

"I love you, doll."

"I love you too, Taehyung." he smiled hearing her and pecked on her lip.

Soon after their streamy hot s*x, they cleaned themselves. And got ready to go out. They both came out of the hotel and called for the taxi. They first went to a restaurant and had a delightful breakfast. After that Taehyung took her to a mall, as he wanted to buy some dresses for her. She told him, that she didn't needed dress as she had man, but he was still persistent to buy her some of the dresses to his likings.

They both were roaming around looking for stuff, when suddenly someone called Y/n.

"Y/n??" Y/n turned around and smiled noticing San there.

"San-shii." she jumped in excitement and went to him. Taehyung rolled his eyes upon seeing and scoffed.

'The hell is this man, stalking us or what?? Wherever we go, he's already there, like what the fuvk man, leave us alone.' he thought.

He walked towards Y/n and grabbed her from her waist in a protective manner. San noticed this act of his and smiled internally, seeing his jealous and possessive, husband side. It was cute and funny at the same time.

"Why don't we sit somewhere and talk??" suggested San.

"Yeah, that would be amazing. I'm tired." said Y/n and with that they all went to the nearer Cafe. Taehyung didn't had any intention of going with San, but for Y/n he had too. They all sat and ordered their desired stuff. Y/n suddenly stood up.

"What happened??" asked Taehyung being concerned. San felt happy seeing him being so caring for her.

"Nothing, I just wanna use washroom."

"Ohh look there it is, go and come fast. And if something happens then scream, I'll come immediately." he said, making her nod, while san giggled. Taehyung sat back on his seat and looked at him with a weird face.

"Why the fu*k are you laughing??"

"Nothing, I just love this loving and caring side of yours. I would love to have a partner like you." he said, while looking at him from and down.

"Hey, why the hell you eye r*ping me, you creep." said Taehyung while covering his body, with his hand, in a protecting manner. San chuckled seeing him.

"Don't worry I won't r*pe you, but seeing you care for her, made me fall for you."

"What the."

"Actually I'm bisexu*l, and looking at you, I also have this urge to have a husband exactly like you." Taehyung looked at him, with a pale face. He was now scared of him, what he truly rap*d him. San started laughing seeing his reaction.

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you. I can see how much you love Y/n and she loves you, so I won't like being the homewrecker you know." he said, while winking at him. Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Soon Y/n came back and sat beside Taehyung. The waiter also came and served them their food.

With that they started eating while talking and laughing, mostly Y/n and San were talking, as Taehyung was too scared of San now. He respects, everyone, even if they are g*y, lesb*an, bisexu*l, etc, but right now he's scared of San. Few minutes also he was behaving like a macho infront of him, but now after knowing he's Bi, he felt scared shitless. There was no doubt that San didn't had a body of a body builder, which only frightened Taehyung even more. What if he did something, by that time Taehyung would be already dead.

He shook his head to get away from those awful thoughts.

"What's wrong Taehyung-shii you're not eating anything??" Taehyung widen his eyes, hearing him call Taehyung -shii.

"Ahh n-no I'm eating." with that he started eating and when he was finished he grabbed Y/n's arm. Y/n was already done, with her food and was talking with San, when Taehyung suddenly dragged her out of the Cafe after paying.

"Let go, back I'm not feeling good." he said, while walking out with her. His other hand was holding the shopping bags.

"What's wrong?? Do you want to see a doctor??"

"No no, doll. I don't need a doctor, but my wife's cuddle." he said while smiling. Y/n blushed hearing him.