my bestfriend.

hi my name is eddilyne and my bestfriend name is julisa we've been friends for about i would say 10 months since 2021 which is a year but i still say 10 months. me and julisa always take photos together , videos and talk so much shit about people . our school was so big and modern but so many people would talk about eachother and so would me and julisa. we were basically a duo , i would say we facetime alot sat next to eachother in class and even made our own group called beaner gang it encluded a guy name ryan , samuel , belnard , brendan , julisa , and jose. ryan is pretty cool he had long hair i would say he has a nice voice and pretty much plays football. ive had a crush on samuel for now 3 month we had each others numbers and he would constantly flirt with me like " kiss me " " let's fuck and much more i would go along with it because i liked him we would often get into arguments and eventually when we get to school we talk to eachother because we were in the same class and sat right next to eachother in ela class. brendan is cool not gonna lie he's pretty short and was known for being the shortest 7th grader. belnard is tall and likes to hit everybody im pretty scare of him that's why most of the time when he hits me i mostly don't hit him back, not until i started believing in myself and sticked up to myself. julisa would help me anytime the boys would hit me and i would stick up to her. samuel and i were always on facetime and always talked where we constantly getting shipped by everybody and i would pertend like i didn't care. deep down even tho i did. not until ziah came back, ziah is a nice girl who's knows everybodys secret she was bsf with this girl called armani who now has no friends and is only friends with boys. armani and ziah were a duo until she said that ziah was fake telling her that she used her for her money which i thought was true. me and armani and julisa became friends with armani for about 2 month until she ditched us for supposedly talking shit about her which was a lie i don't know who told her that. after what happend julisa, ziah and me became a trio i was constantly left out after ziah came back she would always be so happy when ziah walked in class but when i walk in class nothing. just a "hi eddilyne"
i didn't think much of it. me and samuel would talk to eachother, sleep on the phone and talk to eachother at school. until he asked me out i was so nervous and shy i didn't know what to say. i thought he was just joking until he put it ong and i knew he wasn't lying i said i will think about it, and at school it was so awkward i told him i was going to give him the answer ( yes or no ) after school . my answer was clearly a yes because i always liked this boy and we would meet up at the park and i was to shy to say yes to him. eventually i said yes and now we're a couple.
julisa and ziah and all his friends texted me to say yes so i did. all though i didn't want a bf this boy was definitely the one i wanted. when i met his little brother at school he was so adorable and i was always waiting for him to come out of school. samuel and his brother names juan were both in the same class. anytime samuel would see me hug or talk to his brother he would get mad or jealous i would say it was so cute seeing him jealous. his brother was in 5th grade and me and samuel were in 7th grade. me and my friends would talk about boys mostly me and ziah we both had the same type we had weird crushes at school like the gym teacher he was a basic white boy but so fine. we both liked speed and ash trey from euphoria on the other hand julisa didn't she would always say it's cringe. me and julisa became really close and started going to each other's houses i gave her my moms number and she gave me her moms numbers. we would always end up in an argument but she would always be the one saying sorry. i wanted to text this boy first although we we are dating i would always think he didn't love me and would make random scenarios in my head about this boy thinking he cheated on me or he likes other bitches post , yes i'm that jealous type and so is he. there's this boy called " leogetsgirls" on tiktok who would always like my tiktoks and comments heart emojis and everything. my boyfriend would stalk me and send me pictures thinking that i know him yes i thought it was cute and attractive that he would get jealous but i would also get mad at him because i didn't know who that was. i would always talk to my boyfriend like he was my only friend. i would tell julisa and my bestfriend all about this boy even know they know him he's handsome play basketball and football this boy was the only guy i talk to. although he would sleep early and play the game with his boys which i let him because i didn't want him to think i'm a bad girlfriend controlling him and every move he did like other girls. he would always go outside like the park and his friends houses and so would i. i would take videos or pictures of myself to feel pretty or i would just get ready for no reason to make tiktoks or just take photos of myself which i always do. the end . i hope u enjoyed this story.