forbidden play.

later that same day cassie went up to her room throwing things away out of anger as lexi apologies. "cass, it was just a play... i didn't think it would be this big of a deal." lexi says to cassie in a shaky voice. Their mom walks in. "WHATS GOING ON??" the mom says to each of her daughters. "LEXI MADE A STUPID PLAY ABOUT ME." cassie screams. "only to show our life. it's a play..." lexi says quietly. "your sisters play was good, so i don't understand why you're getting so upset over a PLAY." their mom responds. "EXACTLY A PLAY, WHICH SHE SHOULD NOT BE MAKING TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE." cassie screams once again. "um mom, can i go to alyssa's?" diya asks her mom as her mom ignores her & she just leaves.

-an hr of screaming continues in the howard household.-

maddy sits at the dinner table with alyssa.
"you should have done more. way more. like uppercut her or something." alyssa says shrugging her shoulders. "i-" maddy was about to finish her sentence when they both heard the doorbell ring." "i'll get it." alyssa says as she gets up & starts walking to the door, as she opens it she see's diya. "HIIIIIIII." diya says as she walks in. "um hi? what are you doing." alyssa says. "hi maddy! just dropping by to see what's going on over here. your house is so quiet compared to mine, my sister is going absolutely crazy over lexi's play." diya says. maddy walks over to them. "hi. i don't know why cassie gets to freak out when she was the one who-" maddy says as alyssa & diya cut her off & say "fucked my ex boyfriend." at the same time imitating maddy.

-it's the next day-

diyas pov:
I woke up today at exactly 6:30am not knowing what to expect at school. I kept reflecting on what happen at yesterdays play & why. eventually i let my thoughts get the best of me until i was late for class yet again. I run downstairs grabbing my bags while telling my mom bye. Lexi & Cassie must've already left.. i thought to myself. I live 2 houses away from alyssa and we always meet up at this exact time but she wasn't walking down the street, i thought it was maybe because i was already late or maybe she stayed home. either way, i noticed there were multiple police cars in the middle of an alleyway towards to school, somewhere by fez & ash's house. i didn't think much of you until i had gotten to school. the first bell rang for my first glass which was gym.

"oh there you're." lexi says to diya nothing cassie walking over to maddie. "oh hey, why is cassie going over to maddie?" diya questions lexi. "not again.. did you hear about those two new kids who just transferred?" lexi says. "no who? i didn't hear about any transfer students?" diya replies. "yeah well apparently nate has a younger brother although i'm not sure who the other new kid is but ik he's mckays younger brother too.." lexi says quietly. "NO WAY WHAT?" diya yells & everyone looks at her. & they both laugh out of embarrassment. "HEY GUYS PARTY AT MY HOUSE TN! EVERYONES INVITED." nate yells while he walks into the room for a split second & leaves. maddy & her group laughs. "are you gonna go?" lexi questions diya. "OF COURSE, are you?" diya says excitedly. "OKAY EVERYONE LINE UP, WERE GONNA START OFF WITH 15 SETS OF SQUATS." the gym coach yells as everyone groans and starts lining up against the gym mats.

-the bell rings to leave first period-

alyssa's pov:
I ended up getting to school later then usually, i missed my first period which was science. it's honestly not that bad. anyway, I walked into the building just as the bell was ringing for lunch. i looked around for my friends but i didn't see anyone. i'm sure everyone was still talking abt what happen at lexi's play. ethan did such a good job with his performance. I start walking past cassie & nate who were arguing silently towards my lockers, i opened my locker & put in my combination. I noticed that everyone had starting gathering outside of the building, i decided to follow to see what all the commotion was. there were police sirens by fez & ash's apartment complex. i did. think it was weird & i'm sure everyone else did to. but people didn't think much of it & starting going back to the cafeteria.