🤍CHAPTER 1: meeting🤍

GRAPE SODA'S POV

I woke up suddenly, my breath heavy, sweating. I had a nightmare again. My body felt cold and sweaty, as I breathed in and out, trying to relax myself. Once calm, I examined my surroundings. I still had not yet adjusted to the dark, the only source of light coming from underneath the crack in the door, leading into the hallway.

I had been living on my own now for about a year, in a small apartment. I was currently an assistant for a school counselor, learning to be a therapist. Tomorrow, they would be absent and I had a meeting with a kid's parents to discuss his therapy goals in school, and had to get sleep tonight. I didn't want to be late, like I was last time.

As I had began to close my eyes and return to sleep, I noticed something sitting on my bed. Immediately I jumped out, and switched on the lights. I was greeted with a pink haired boy, wings on his back.

"Who are you? How did you get in my house?" I asked, scared.

"Well rabbit, I'm your guardian angel." He spoke back.

"How am I supposed to believe that?" I hissed, not trusting the man that sat on my bed.

"C'mon, the wings, the halo, the cool outfit, I'm obviously an angel, idiot." He replied.

"Alright... if you're really my guardian angel..." I started, opening the window, "catch me." I let myself fall.

???'s POV

As I watched the rabbit boy fall, I quickly flew out there to catch him. Was he fucking crazy? Seriously, who just opens their window, and falls out to prove something? As I caught him, I took him back inside, basically carrying him. I don't want him doing any dumb shit, I'd be in SO much trouble if I let him die.

"Do you believe me now, dumbass?" I asked, clearly pissed.

"Yes, I do," He replied, pushing himself out of my arms once inside his apartment. "But I still don't trust you."

"Fair. But anyways... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? I would've let you die you're so stupid, but I'd get in trouble." I shouted, waiting for this idiot's response.

      "I don't freaking know! I'm tired, and I have a meeting tomorrow with a little boy's parents. I'm going to bed-"

      "'Freaking'? Are you seriously not gonna swear?" I chuckled, cutting him off.

      "Whatever, I'm going to bed now. Good. Night." He replied, flopping down into his bed, passing out almost instantly. I took that as a sign to leave, and went back to where home is.

__________________________________

A/N:
Holy shit dude, if this gets any reads I'm gonna be shocked. Anyways, Grape Soda is actually based off of a stuffed animal from my aunt, who I named Grape Soda!! Here he is:

 Anyways, Grape Soda is actually based off of a stuffed animal from my aunt, who I named Grape Soda!! Here he is:

Btw the characters info so far:

Grape Soda (bunny boi):
Age: 19
Gender: Enby/Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Aroace

Krys (the angel boi):
Age: 24
Gender: Demiboy
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight