Spy games

"It's not there, just pull it up!"

"We could go over it again?" Pope suggests.

"We've been over it three times. It's not there." JJ says, looking back.

"Shut up!" Kie yells.

"What?! It's true!"

"Shit!" I swear, yanking the rope up.

"The gold could be buried! We don't know!"

"It would have been picked up by the metal detector! Somebody beat us to it!"

"Or it was never there." JJ groans.

"JJ!" I yell, walking after him. "Are you even listening to me?!" I ask. I'm so sick of people not listening to me.

 Now JJ as well?! 

He walks into his house and grabs an old teddy bear and his gun. "What are you doing?!" I yell, watching him set up the teddy bear on a log, before putting his earmuffs on and walking 20 feet away from the bear. He holds up his gun and aims it at the bear - "Um, JJ?" I ask- and fires it, giving me no warning. I flinch back, nearly tripping over in the process. "What the hell, JJ?!" I scream. He continues firing the gun, obviously not hearing me.

"JJ!" Pope yells, running up to him.

"Don't bother, he's not listening." I say, still very much in shock about what just happened.

"JJ!" Pope yells again, walking closer. He turns around and spots Pope. "They know."

"What?" JJ asks.

"They know."

"All right, chill, bro. All right? They don't know shit."

"Topper knows I sunk his boat." Pope says, rubbing his hands over his face in stress.

"You did what?!" I yell.

"How do you know?" JJ asks Pope.

"Because Rafe and Topper posted outside Heyward's and mad dogged me." Pope says, walking up to where JJ was sitting.

"Will you calm down and get a grip, man? They don't know shit." JJ says. 

"They have cameras. They could've seen me." Pope yells.

"How? There's no power."

"It's figure eight, bro. They have generators! They don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats."

"Enough with the regret, bro! They caved your face in! They bruised Jade's back! They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle! Now, if any Kooks come up to you and ask if you had anything to do with it, you look 'em dead in the eye and..."

"Deny the living shit out of it."

"That's right. Deny, deny, deny. But just for safety, we don't go anywhere without protection." JJ says, pointing to his gun.