Betrayal

"Tell us what?" Prince stood back up. Gulping my whole world felt like it was spinning, Levi looked quickly at me, he bit his lip trying to figure out what to do. "Oh so she didn't tell y'all? We'll let me do it" she was 5 seconds from being knocked out.

"Stop V" Levi butt in. Prince viewed me, up & down "No Levi this hoe ain't real y'all, she's all fake. I bet Levi knows since they is so close but some of y'all don't, Giana's a hoe. She sells pussy behind the stores" every nerve in my body filled with anger. Everyone's face was shocked, Prince's eyes stood locked on mine "What?" I have dreaded this day for the time I've known everyone.

Miko put his hand over his mouth as Cat worried. Only Levi and C knew about my job, and for Vanessa to expose me like that was even low for her. I blacked out, next thing I know my fist flew towards her jaw. Knocking her to the floor, she tugged at my hair "You bitch" she yelled.

Everyone backed up "Slut" we were now fighting on the hospital floor. Nurses zoomed in "Security" they called, the boys tried to pull us off of one another. I've waited for the day to beat that hoe up and I did just that, a chunk of her hair stood in my palms "Fuck you" I yelled while a big body guard escorted us out. Cat held onto her stomach, stress was the last thing she needed right now.

Prince stood off to a corner. "What in the world just happened?" "Giana's a prostitute?" Shelia stood confused.

After being calmed down I sat on the side walk of the hospital. It was dark out, I had a scratch on my face and my mascara ran from the crying I had been doing. It was over for me, all this was just a dream in my head, there was no hope left. Just as I get things right with Prince and finally find a job I'm kicked in the ass by the devil herself.

My head rested on my arms as I cried, footsteps appeared behind me. Lifting my head up a bit he walked out onto the street a turned towards me, he looked disappointed "You know you could've just told me, I wouldn't have judged you Giana" for the first time I seen his eyes water.

"I was afraid Prince, I was so caught up in the life I never had that I knew if I said anything it'd be bad-" cutting me off "NO GIANA no this, this is bad. You don't lie to people about your name or where you come from to make them like you, I was planning on opening up to you. You know for first time I felt comfortable with a woman, someone I could relate too and trust, give my love too without being treated like just some boy toy" I stood there crying.

"We finally made love after all those days our bodies begged to be together and I get this? Your not the person I thought you were" a flood of tears streamed down my face as my lungs reached for air. "Prince please" he walked farther away from me "Giana stop, go figure out who the hell you are then come back to me" I never felt this way when I was kicked out, when I was almost assaulted, when I was almost killed, but this feeling wounded me deeply.

The first love of my life that I had barley got to touch or enjoy was telling me to piss off. It was as if someone stabbed my heart and twisted the knife. My body shook uncontrollably, my head pounded and my eyes were puffy.

I walked too the first place I knew to go.

-
I wiped the tears that flooded my face as I tried to continue the endless pattern of pounding to my skin with the small powder brush.

The world felt like it was crumbling from the inside out. Every day I adapted to being who I was and I wasn't afraid, but I knew I wasn't remotely perfect for him.

I wanted just to have his hold, and feel his warm skin against mine. I hope I can at least see him in the crowds of his show or at a local restaurant, I missed his smile, his eyes, his lustful contact, his embrace.

I wondered what it'd feel like to be in his future wife's shoes, to be loved by such a great man

What if I was his lover, what if I was your girlfriend? Thousands of thoughts flooded my mind while I slipped on my fish nets, this had been the 4th time I stripped. It was a routine if I had a rough day or hadn't been in the street life for very long, the strip club was my second home.

The streets were my 3rd, "Giana?" A blonde tall woman with heavy makeup approached me, it had been Sarah. One of my girls when I worked her years ago "Oh hi Sarah" she came in for a hug. Her stage name was Li, short for lilac. They called her that name because she always smelt good "What are doing here?" Trying to hold in my tears.

"Uh well I decided the streets weren't my favorite place anymore, I've decided I wanna be here" there I was lying again. "Everyone was talking about you, they had thought you were doing big things now." From the corner of my eye was the house mom Macie. She was the heart and soul of this club, when she noticed me her eyes lit.

"Give me a moment" walking towards her she opened her arms too me. "Sweet child, it's been so long" she was old so I squeezed her softly, her thick Italian accent rolled gently off her tongue.

We had a lot to catch up on and I was ready for her to know. "It's a lot Macie, I think this is my real home" that was something I was sure of saying but wasn't afraid to say.

Thanks to everyone who visited to read my book. I know it's only 32 chapters but I made it that way so that the sequel that I'm working on right now would be longer! I felt this was a big journey for me and although it started as a joke it has became a part of my everyday! I love you all so very much, I cannot wait to show you all my work! And for the future things to come. Sincerely- Bam3ii <3