07

Kirishima shook his head in disbelief

Kirishima shook his head in disbelief. "Real villains? No way. How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah, why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen was unable to answer.

"Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki calmly voiced their concerns.  "Or is this their only target?" The multicolored boy was incredible at deductive reasoning in these types of situations. Endeavor mostly enforced combat training and quirk control, but occasionally he would present them with "what if" scenarios to test their minds. She never thought she'd say this, but she was grateful for his guidance. It's better to be able to reason in moments like these, rather than allow yourself to panic.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out."

He was right.

Somehow, the villains had known that they would be here and came prepared. To launch an attack against the country's top ranked school for heroes, with a majority of the faculty being Pros themselves... these villains were either extremely foolish or extremely cocky. Or perhaps, they had good reason to be so comfortable waltzing into one of the most well-guarded facilities in Japan. Either way, they were in real danger. If the entire campus was under attack, it would be awhile before any backup made an appearance.

But if they were the only target, and they were unable to contact the outside for help, they were in serious trouble. Most of her classmates probably had limited combat experience. Even having spent the past decade or so under the tutelage of a member of the Top Ten, up against hardened criminals like these, Sana herself felt uneasy about the odds.

She reached up and tightened the ribbon securing her ponytail, knowing full-well that things were about to get ugly.

Aizawa gripped the rescue hero firmly by the shoulder. "Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus." His frown deepened. "If they have the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too." He turned his attention towards Kaminari. "Try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir."

Midoriya approached their teacher, concern reflected in his eyes. "What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."