Prologue

Thursday 13th of June, 2080.

In the middle of the Sahara Desert, no souls were in sight. One science facility was doing dangerous things. One scientist made a tragic mistake. A single computer scientist typed in one wrong digit. The code was supposed to make enhanced weapons. However it created a virus.

Alarms were blaring, scientists scrambling to look at the computers, trying to figure out the error in the system. The Head Scientist came down the stairs to complete chaos.
"Tell me, what is going on?" He turned to his Assistant standing beside him. She pushed her spectacles further up her nose and opened her mouth to speak.
"It appears that a Virus has been created. A mass destruction one, like the weapons we were creating. The scientists are trying to figure out how to destroy it and how it was created. It still hasn't fully developed, it is still young."

The Head Scientist walked up to Graham, a technician.
"Sir, the Virus has fully developed. If we don't get out now, no one will survive." He then proceeded to pack up a few important things and run to help others escape. However, everyone was too slow. The facility exploded with great force. No survivors. Except one teenage boy, standing amongst the rubble. The Virus had taken on a human form.