XXXVIII

Amari Christian Walton
Monroe, Louisiana
4 Months Later

"Ian even gotta walk in wit my tool out."

"Guhl what is you doing?" I ask N'laisah.

*Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

"I'm making a Tic Tok." She starts to bend over and twerk in front of her phone.

I hop off my bed so quick and push her ass over.

We moved in together 3 months ago. We live at my house since it has better security.

She rents hers out for 1400 a month. It's smart cuz it's paid off so she keeps everything but property tax.

Our engagement back on and everything. She pawned the ring when we broke up.

I was pissed but I ended up buying her a brand new one since I was the one that ruined our first engagement.

"Stop doing thirst traps ma nigga." I mug her.

I snatch her phone and end the recording before discarding it and deleting every video on her page.

"Der you go." I hand it back.

"What the fuck are my 15k followers supposed to watch?" She asks me.

"Yo profile picture." I shrug and she looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Fuck you." She storms out of our bedroom.

"N'laisah!" I yell after her.

"You really mad over that?" I ask finding her pouting on the couch.

"You know how much ass I had to shake for them followers? Now they gone unfollow me." She blinks away tears.

"Delete that app off yo phone. Ion wantchu showing yo ass on no app. And certainly not fa free." I sit down next to her.

She gets up and walks back upstairs. I follow her again. This time she's pouting in the laundry room.

"Leave me alone. I'm not fuckin witchu right na." She sits on top of the dryer.

I kiss her lips but she doesn't kiss back.

"C'mon." I grab her thigh.

I kiss her again and she kisses back.

"I think this is the one room we ain't fuck in yet." She whispers.

Great minds think alike.

"Let's piss off yo neighbors again." She laughs.

Since she here everyday, we been fucking everyday, like rabbits, and a few of my neighbors filed noise complaints so I had to pay a fine.

I unbuckle my pants and pull them off. She takes off her blue and white shorts set.

She leans back on the washing machine with her legs open. I tap my dick on her pussy to wake him up.

She licks her lips watching it grow. I spit on my dick before inserting into her.

I groan at her light moans when I insert my cock in her.

(I'm sorry y'all, I tried it and I didn't like it. Cock is a damn rooster in my vocabulary and it's going to stay that way, cockadoodledoo bitch)

"Ooouuu shit!" She screams out as I hit her g-spot.

"W-wait!" She moans.

"Nah, you good." I keep hitting the same spot.