The Life Of A Hybrid

Abbie is a dog cat hybid pupkit. As a new born she always relied on her mother, But when a panic struck out her mother had to leave quickly when a killer was hot on her trail. Abbie and shameless, her full demon and quarter cat brother, and cloy, her goofy wolf sister. Abbie found her older sister, Moka in a tough blizzard. She spent the days scavageing with Moka when the crazy killer apeared wanting her. when  Moka jumped into the gore of This savage. Moka layed there lifeless when a human nursed her... But abbie ventured far before knowing that she was ok.  Shamless,cloy went thier own seperate ways, So that meant they werent together. Only that they would never see eachother again in thier life time. When abbie adventured to Ficho Tunnel she realised she had a gift of fighting and trained, she trained for months, The whole ficho arena washed away the fight wolves and her fighting skills were useless. Abbie left the arena and padded back to the blizzard south pole.  Moka  was seen with a nw friend, fang. Abbie was the most happiest she ever been. When they walked along hanging out thy trespassed onto moonlight pack's territory. Moka and fang growled, But Abbie got up and started to try a fight. It led to a teddy, the polar bear which left a scar on her ear. The pack and abbie,moka and fang learned peace. The three joined moonlight pack.                                                                                               Now if you never knew this, Abbie is actually is part demon, and slightly dire wolf. Abbie has a very short temper and can freak over nothing. But alot of people dont see the other side, a sweet, caring, pup with hopes and dreams that might come true. Sometimes Abbie is lonley and depressed about her younger years, but she never shows because she never wants to grab atention from others so she keeps it to herself.