C9

Ali teared the still hot flesh from the corpse beneath him,chewed , swallowed and purred in satisfaction."Human flesh is the best!"he thought happily before again diving in .Tearing out bloody flesh and organs before chewing and swallowing spraying blood everywhere.

In the middle of the room there was a diner table and around it sat Cameron .Biting into the apple in his hands and ignoring the sounds of  weeping from the former wife of the corpse's body he watched Ali eating his meal with interest.

"Taste good?"he asked with amusement.Ali immediately stopped eating and blushed bright red after a while he nodded meekly.Cameron who saw Ali blushing through the blood on his face gave an amused chuckle.

He watched as the other started to lick his paw like bloody hands,not that it would do much good . Cameron mused, it looked like he would be giving the other another bath.This was what a good master would do anyway .He smirked as he thought back to that morning when Ali had found out he was his pet.

*Flashback*

Ali shivered as he sat in the river naked and started to wash his face.He turned to look at Cameron who was relaxing with his eyes closed  and leaned back on a rock on the other side of the river.His face now clean Ali could now see him better and he observed every feature clearly to imprint in his mind.His Cameron was so handsome though in a childish way but still handsome.

Perhaps his stare was too sharp but Cameron opened an eye and glanced at him.Ali immediately turned away blushing.

Now that Ali's face was also clean Cameron could now see him clearly.He observed that cute little blushing face and for some reason felt pleased with himself.He watched as the cat ears on top of  Ali's head tremble softly and bended every now and then as if it was ready to fall any minute.

The sight was extremely cute."Come here." he said to Ali who immediately looked at him.Seeing as the other made no move to come towards him Cameron frowned slightly.

"You know good pets listen to thier masters"Ali looked at him shock and his tail started to swish at what he had just heard.

"P-pet?"he asked unsurely.Cameron merely tilted his "You didn't know?",Ali shook his head "Why else would I pet you?You were my pet the moment you agreed to follow to me"Cameron said saying my with just a little bit possessiveness.

Ali looked at him in shock which quickly turned into a lovesick gaze."Now come" Cameron motioned towards him like one would a pet and Ali immediately waddled over.This was what a good pet would do after all and also, he couldn't wait to embrace his beloved aaaaaaaah!

*End of flash back*

Now looking at the other avoiding his gaze and blushing in embrassment he chuckled.He then turned to the still weeping woman and shot her a cold gaze.Feeling his gaze the woman felt extreme fear and she started to cry even harder.Looking at her disgust Cameron motioned towards to the door .

"Prepare a warm bath for him"he said as he pointed towards Ali "And if you dare try to run away.."he added as he motioned Ali forward who immediately came.

"I'll send him after you"Cameron scratched Ali's cat ears and he immediately (Ali)purred."I'm sure he will have room for one meal"the woman shivered in fear.