Chapter one

Wukong was woken up by loud yelling "MONKEY KING"sheepishly he responded with a "yeah what's up bud" to his very annoyed looking successor. "You were supposed to be watching meeee"MK said stretching out the "e" to show how annoyed he was. "Sorry I just kinda dozed of there for a moment I promise I'll make it up to you ok bud" " ok"MK responded still looking agitated. "Come on let me take you to a somewhere"MK was taken by surprise when wukong lifted him onto his back sinking into the feeling of being wanted. "Ok dad let's go"wukong was taken back by the name but smiled and led the way to their destination.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Once arriving wukong slid MK off his back "ok we're here bud" MK's eyes had stars in them it looked like a training arena probably was. "I haven't been here in years I used to train here." "This place is so cool!" MK cried out. "Sure is bud from now on we will train here so meet me here every day for training"MK nodded understanding. "You should get going it's getting dark see you tomorrow"Mk wished him a good night until using his staff to shot up into the sky disappearing.Wukong was still there gaining old memories of him and his old best friend.Suddenly he sensed a presence behind him.Quickly he turned around ready to strike just to be met with none other than the six eared macaque. "Hi bud how you doing" macaque spoke grinning.
255 words