XL

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Hold on." I clear a space on the table for the girls to put the money on.

Cocoa, White Girl, Miami and Vanessa put their money on the table.

I count the money each of them gave me separately. I combine it and everything looks right so I give them their cut.

"Thank you." Vanessa smiles.

"White Girl." I say as she leaves.

"Did you and Harris get Conner back yet?" I ask.

"No... but we're working on it. I haven't overdosed in like 7 months." She smiles showing her gums.

"Well that's good." I mumble.

She leaves and I put my feet up while smoking. Nunu comes in making me put my feet down and hide my blunt to make it seem like I was working.

"Girl you ain't gotta hide shit. Everybody in hea know whatchu be doing when Amari gone." He says making me laugh.

"Whatchu need?" I ask.

"Chubby's sister brought that girl here. I'm just giving you a heads up. Amari ain't hea to stop you from fighting them." He explains.

"Oh?" I jump up.

"Hold my wood." I give it to him.

I run to the front to see Emoni and Kim talking by the front door.

Why my phone autocorrect this bitch name to Emoji 😭😭

Emoni notices me and taps her baldheaded friend's shoulder making her turn around.

"Oh hey. Yo nigga hea?" She giggles.

"Unt unt." I shake my head.

"That's too bad I was tryna finish what we started." She smiles and Emoni laughs like shit funny.

"Akekeke bitch." I fake laugh.

My hair is in a messy bun, I'm wearing a jogging suit, and tennis shoes. I'm practically dressed to fight.

"Come outside." I tell her.

"You must be tryna getcho ass beat." She follows me to the middle of the street.

"I'm not into that dialogue hoe." I swing on her.

I aim for her face mainly. She falls down so I sit on her and pin her down while I go for her face.

Emoni runs up behind me and hits my head hard as hell.

Ignoring the stinging sensation on the back of my head I get up and run up on her.

Kim starts pushing me while I'm sending blows to Emoni's stomach.

I get back up and repetitively hit Emoni's face. She pulls my bun out and grabs my ponytail.

If she wasn't bald I'd pull hers too.

Instead I slam her against some random car in the street.

Chubby comes and snatches his sister up before she jumps me again.

I hold my hair with one hand so she can't pull my tracks out and punch her with the other.

She lets go of my hair. I pull my Glock out and start pistol whooping her.

My glock hits her head twice before she passes out. Blood trickles down her forehead.

I keep pistol whooping her until someone pulls me off her.