1

😢

You look at the soft ginger hair and rub your fingers through his hair, he was still sleepy but your gentle caresses woke him up

"What are you doing y/n it's still early"

"Just enjoying how handsome my bf is"

Diluc got up and gave out a loud yawn and stretch. You could see his muscles and couldn't help but stare.

"Like what you see 😏"

"😳 Your too full of yourself diluc 🙄"

Diluc showered and you kissed him goodbye

"Bye y/n ily"

"Bye bb and can you try to get along with Kaeya, I know you guys don't like each other but He's my best friend 🥺"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I HATE HIM WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND"

"Wait dilu-"

He slammed the door and left before you could go on. You know that they had beef but nobody ever told you what happened. You called Kaeya.

"Hey Kaeya, Diluc sold me last night that he has to work late so do you wanna go to cat's tail?"

"Ofc y/n I would love to"

"Ok great see ya"

You hang up and start doing your work. You work as secretary for Lisa and organize books. Lisa has been sick so you do everything at home. After a few hours you get ready. You meet Kaeya at the bar and greet hime.

"Hey I haven't seen you in so long it's soooo niceee"

"omg yes y/n I've missed you so much"

You laugh and hurriedly run inside with Kaeya. You've been sitting at the bar while Diona makes we famous drinks when Kaeya nudges you.

"Hey y/n isn't that Diluc?"

"What?"

You turn around and see Diluc with another woman.

"Umm maybe they're just friends?"

You continue to stare at the pair and get more doubtful as you notice how comfortable and touchy they seem.

"I'm going to text Diluc okay, maybe it's just a misunderstanding"

You text diluc and asked when he's gonna be home. You watch diluc steal a glance at his phone and quickly type something. Your phone buzzes and you see a short text saying "I'm very busy might not be home tonight." You get a deep feeling of dread and show Kaeya.

"omg look"

You show Kaeya and have a he gives you a sorrowful look.

"We have to confront him y/n"

"I know let's go"

You guys approach Diluc and he has a small moment where you can see the surprise shock and fear go through him.

"Hey y/n what are you doing here ha ha ha"

"I thought you said you had work why are you hear with another woman. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME"

The other girl cuts in.

"Excuse me, but your ruining our night, me and Diluc had a wonderful night planned and your messing up our plans, so can you leave!"

You give Diluc a hurtful gaze and run out. You hear Kaeya say spiteful things to Diluc and he hurries out to comfort you. Kaeya walks you to your house and sits down with you.

"I'm so sorry y/n I wish there was something I could do 😞"

"Me too- actually"

You kiss Kaeya and he immediately kisses back.

"I love you y/n"

"I know"

He kisses you again and continues until morning. As you wake up you see Kaeya and is immediately reminded of last night. How diluc cheated and Kaeya made you feel better. You never thought Diluc would betray you like this.

"Hey y/n"

"You look at Kaeya and smile"

You felt kind of guilty because you know you used him as a rebound but you felt so bad. You smiled and remembered it was your day off.

"What time is it y/n?"

"Ummm I think it's 9"

"Oh crap I'm going to be late for work, talk to you later?"

"Umm oh yea ofc"

"Bye y/n, and just to let you know, I meant everything I said and did last night"

"Thank you"

You looked down and your cheeks flushed red. Kaeya has been in your life ever since you remembered and you used to have a crush on him until you pushed those feeling down because Kaeya never seemed to have an interest.

You lay down all day until there was a knock on your door. You opened it to see Diluc. The sight of his face use to make you smile, but how all you feel is disgust.

"What do you want Diluc 😒"

"I'm so sorry y/n is there anyway you can forgive me?"

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT, YOU CHEATED IN ME AND DIDNT EVEN CORRECR THE GIRL, YOU BETRAYED ME"

"I'm so sorry y/n, I'll do better, I'll be better"

"No, I don't accept cheaters."

You slam the door just as tears started rolling down your cheeks. You text Kaeya to come over after work.

"Hey y/n... are you okay?"

"No... I think I realize that I love you. I realize that I never liked Diluc and I just wanted you to look at me. I wasn't disappointed that we were over, I was disappointed that I'd have the bad taste to choose someone who'd cheat on me. I love you and have for a long time."

"I love you too y/n. Ever since I first saw you you've been the only one for me. I will love you forever"

You start crying and embrace each other. All you can think about is how happy you are that Kaeya is finally yours.

THE END