The Beginning

It was the 26th of March 1977, the day Anthony was born.
With the age of 5 he started playing soccer with his friends, but he never really liked soccer, sadly he and his 
Friends only knew this one sport, until 1986 when his dad decided to immigrate to the US because he got fired and his wife died of cancer 4 years after anthonys birth.
His Family was poor af.
In the US, in LA he saw a new ball comming toward him, he never saw a soccer ball like that 🏀.
He then passed the ball to the kid, which then said:"y did u pass me the ball with the foot?"
Anthony was clueless and asked:"wait wdym?"
The kid was shocked:"what? You dont know basketball?"
Anthony answered :"No? What is that?"
The kid explained to Anthony how basketball works and what type of game it was.
3 years later Anthonys dad got cancer as well.
Anthony couldn't believe this message he was shocked, he cried day and Night.
He then called his friend Kyrie:
Anthony:" Hey, Hey!"
Kyrie:"Hey, whats going on?"
Anthony:"M-My D-D-a-d has-s got c-c-c-c-a-an-cer"
Kyrie:"No, thats so sad i feel so sorry for you!!! But y did ya call?"
Anthony:"I heared NBA players get lots of money right?".
Kyrie:"Yes, but it will take to long for you to enter there!"
Anthony:"Yes but ik how. We are pretty much poor but if i spent everything on his healthy, its okay we wont have a house but at least we got me, i'm gonna be in the NBA as soon as possible."
Kyrie:"yo, yo, yo thats to hard, your life would be in danger. If i could i would love to have u in my house but unfortunately we haven't got enough space:/"
Anthony :"who cares about healthy if i can get wealthy!"
Kyrie:"i like ur motivation!"
Anthony:"good, can i have your basketball then? And lets go start playing and teach me!"
Kyrie:"It's 11p.m.!! U crazy?"
Anthony:"oh yes indeed I'm crazy!"
Kyrie:"imma give u the ball but im not coming with ya okay?"
Anthony:"okay"
Kyrie:"see ya then"
Anthony:"see ya"

Gonna continue...