Love at first banana

sonic opened his eyes and yawned, scanning his surroundings. sonics' eyes adjusted to the light of day as he stretched his blue furry hedgehog back. today was a school day. sonic hates school, so like any other day, he made sure to sleep in, take the longest route to school and think of an excuse to waste as much time as possible. 

1 new message from 'the boyz'

TAILS: guys!! there's a new kid at school!!

SHADOW: kys

SILVER: stawp it honey boo bear shady wady boo boo xx!! this isn't like you !!

SHADOW :sorry babycakes >//<!!

knuckles: shut up you fags I literally hate you all you're so cringe and annoying every time i hear your voices or get a text from you I start vigorously crying.

sonic: hey! bullying is not okay!!

knuckles: shut the fuck up you spiky mega mind looking bitchass blue ass licker.

Stuart(MINION): YOYOYO WHAT'S UP HOMIE DAWG BOYS 

Alvin: DERP!!

-seen 7:04am-

they all fucking hate Alvin, except Stuart and tails. but they only like him because he can make fake id's and gives them free weed.

sonic get dressed and brushed his lovely blue hedge hoggy spikes. sonic puts on his favorite pair of trainers and puts on his drip chain to get all the lady rodents. 

sonic puts in his fake and ear waxy air pods and listens to mitski. he walks to school humming the melody of bad habits by Justin Beiber. 

sonic opens the entrance to the school and all the girls start screaming and their pants fall off because sonic is so hot and sexy. but. one person caught his attention... a yellow pill-shaped creature with black hair growing out of his bald head and armpits and a bit poking out of his shorts... sonic never felt love like this...

then,

the minion started walking over to him. 

sonic pissed in nervousness but he didnt mind... "b-b-banana?"

sonic was in love...

WITH HIS EXS' BROTHER??

this is a joke guys. calm down.