..

As you walked calmly down the school hallway whistling you hear footsteps tapping behind you. You turn around and look at the person deep in there eyes. "Oh, it's just you, H/n." You muttered. "Y/n, don't turn back around." He looked at your baby blue eyes. "Why shouldn't I? I have my rights and you can't keep me here." I turned around and started to walk away. The next second you were spun around. Lips smashed against yours. After a few minutes you pull away from the kiss, panting for air. "H/n.. What was that for?" I looked at him and he looked away. "I- I don't know. I guess I was just marking one of the parts on you that belongs to me." He turned around and walked away, leaving you flustered.

The next day you came to school you were wearing a long navy hoodie, wearing the hood over your head. "Y/n." You continued to walk, ignoring the voice. Suddenly you were turned around and the hood was ripped off you head. Little did anyone know you were in an abusive household and you were beaten last night. "Y/n, who the fuck did this to you." You realised that it was H/n. "No one, now can you let me go?" You look up. "It wasn't a fucking question, Y/n. Who done this!" He started to look pissed. "Fine! It was my family, now leave me be, H/n!" I tried to get out of H/n grip. He is gonna really play it this way, huh? So it shall be played back. "H/n, let me go!" I started to yell. Everyone looked at you, as well as you had forgotten you were in the main hallway. "H/n.. Please." "Not until you answer some of my questions I have in store for you." You shook your head. "No, fuck off for once, H/n." That's when you realise you fucked up..
"Fuck, Y/n. Why are you so tight.." He grunted. You were trying not to speak because speaking would release all the moaning you needed to do. You clenched you mouth with your hand. H/n leant towards your neck. He kissed all along your jawline and slowly ventured up to you lips. "H/n.. I need to cum.." You started to tear up. 1, your entrance was really tight and 2 you really needed to cum. "Beg for it baby." You looked up and bursted out. "H/n, please, just let me cum! Please, I'm begging you!" "That's more like it, go ahead sweetie. Cum for me." You let out a loud moan along with cum. H/n dropped you to the ground and shouted, "You see who is mine? No one is aloud to touch, Y/n. She is mine, got that?!" Everyone in the hall staired at you and H/n. You got up and nearly fell over. "H/n!" All he done was laugh.