Untitled Part 2

i had just got an 3ds for Christmas and pokemon y and i couldn't wait to play it so i inserted it into my 3ds and played one day later i got an eevee! i fuckin love'd eevee! i pet her, gave her poke puffs and played mini games with heri got her effection lvl to 6 hearts. i then battled with her a few times to lvl her up. "just one more battle ok, hopefully you don't evolve i want you to be an umbreon" and unlucky me, she evolved into a sylveon. i got pissed of and threw the game away and left my ds in my closet for 1 month. i got pokemon x and got another eevee and trained it at night. and got an shiny umbreon "yush!" i exclaimed. "HONEY ITS TIME FOR BED!" my mom exclaimed from down stairs, "WHATEVER!" i yelled back shutting off my ds and going to sleep (jtk refrence!) the next morning i woke up to pokemon y on my desk "MOM DID YOU GO THREW MY TRASH?!" i yelled "NO, WHY WOULD I EVEN, WHO KNOWS WHATS IN THERE!" i rolled my eyes and put the game in taking a deep breath closing my eyes and pressing A. i opened my eyes to see a bloody screen making me jump. i looked at my pokemon "charzard is dead, absol is dead, sniper is dead (i named him) sylveon is perfectly fine! i went to pokemon amie and clicked on sylveon, her ear was missing and there was blood everywere, but the thing that was really scary was her black soulless eyes with a small red dot in the middle. i just blinked. " w-why?" the sylveon said. "why did you l-leave me?" it asked. i didn't awnser "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" it said in all caps. "because" i whipered. "WHY!?" it screamed the screen shaking. "i like umbreon more." i said. the sylveon then growled. the  screen then went black. then normal. i started walking my dude around in tall grass. the whole area was all tall grass. i then ran into a pokemon umbreon. i then called out sylveon. i clicked on pound but instead it said "sylveon used kill!" the screen then said "umbreon fainted" i then kept on running into umbreons killing them all, tears shedding from my eyes. "please stop" i whispered i quickly went onto amie the background was dead umbreon with bloody rain. i tried shutting of my ds but nothing happened. i then put my hand on the ds and pet the sylveon but my hand got shocked "OWW" i screamed throwing the ds on the floor. i then picked it back up and started moving around "do you like umbreon now?" it asked me "now i hate sylveon's even more" i whispered. a high pitched scream came from my ds and there was a battle screen  my trainer sophie was fighting sylveon. "what will sophie do?" it asked i picked punch the sylveon's health only went down a little "sylveon used kill!" the screen said. "sophie has died" it said the ds then shut down. "now do you like me?" i heard something whisper in a soft but demonic voice. i had shut my ds of and never played with it again.

a few days later i had a knock on the door. i went over to the door and opened it, there was a box. i picked it up and shut the door putting the box on the counter. i grabbed a knife and opened it, and there infront of me was the exact same pokemon from my game. that dumb sylveon, it had a smirk plastered on its face razor sharp teeth and its eyes had a hint of black in them. i took it to my room and put it on my bed and walked out and in the corner of my eye i saw it move.