1. Who?

Kazuha wakes up to a knock at his door. He fell asleep while reading again. "Maybe tonight I should go to sleep earlier", Kazuha thinks to himself while walking towards his bedroom door. "Hey, I have a few guys coming over later so I'll have to cancel our plans. Another time, okay kiddo?" his dad says while standing at the door opening. Kazuha let's out a sigh, "Yeah.. next time". He gives his dad a light smile and closes his bedroom door. His dad is the boss of a big mafia and barely has any time to spend with him. He tends to make plans with Kazuha and then cancel them for 'important business'. Kazuha never really minded the whole mafia thing. He didn't know any different since he was born a year after his dad became the boss. He never went to school like other kids and had a private tutor instead. He didn't have any friends outside of the mafia but as he grew up decided that he was better off alone. The only kids that wanted to be his friends were forced to by their parents so they coukd get closer to his dad. Though he doesn't have any friends he has a huge passion for reading and writing. It just came naturally. He can't just go out and have fun, not even to the park or the store, so he amused himself by reading books.

Kazuha lays down on his bed and looks at the ceiling. Eyes slowly closing and drifting away into a peaceful sleep. He opens his eyes again only to realize 3 hours have passed. He gets up and makes his way out of his room, into the kitchen. "Sir Kazuha! Your father requested that you visit him in the meeting room". Kazuha looks at the direction of the voice, his dad's assistant Miko. "I see". Kazuha grabs an apple and starts walking to the meeting room. His dad has never requested him to go there when he had visitors before. It's strange that he did now.
Kazuha knocks on the door and waits a few seconds before entering. "You wanted to see me?". Kazuha looks around the room to find his dad. He recognized everyone... except for one person. A new person that works for his dad perhaps? Or maybe it's someone from a different place coming to do some weird deal with his dad?
"Yes, I did. Please sit down".
Kazuha does as he said and sits down on the only empty seat, next to the guy he doesn't know. The guy doesn't acknowledge him. "I've decided that you're at the right age to get involved in our business. So we'll go over our plans and I'll assign you a job". Kazuha nods in response and listens to all the plans being discussed. Though focusing is harder than expected. His eyes keep moving towards the strange guy on his left. Who is he?? He looks intimidating but also very... attractive..? Kazuha takes a deep breath and puts his focus back on his dad. But not even a second later and his eyes are back on the guy. Something about him is so intriguing, but he can't figure out what it is. The guys eyes meet Kazuha's. His expression doesn't change. Something about the way he's looking at him is intimidating. Kazuha looks back at his dad in a rush. "Scaramouche, you’ll be going after our guy together with Kazuha". The guy next to him stands up. "Understood". He looks at Kazuha and leaves the room. "Do I go with him now.. orrr??". Kazuha's dad nods at him and he gets up. He finally catches up with the guy. "So.. Scaramouche, aye?" Scaramouche turns his head towards him. "Are you deaf?". "No need to be so ru-", Kazuhs gets cut off by Scaramouche scoffing at him. "Just because you're that guy's son doesn't mean I'll be all friendly to you. Bother me and I'll leave you behind". Kazuha goes quiet and stares at Scaramouche for a minute. "I'll just call you Scara then". Scaramouche ignores him and continues to walk. "So this guy we're going after... Who is it? And why are we going after him?", Kazuha asks while walking next to Scara, trying to keep up with his speed. "Did you not listen to anything that was discussed, or were you too distracted by looking at me?". Kazuha awkwardly laughs in embarrassment while trying to find an answer to give Scara. Suddenly he stops walking. "We're leaving the building?". Scara nods in response with a frown on his face. Kazuha hasn't left the building in months. Normally he has to ask someone so he can be surrounded by security. "Stop waisting my time", Scaramouche says while leaving the buding and walking towards his car. Kazuha takes a deep breath. For some reason he's scared to go outside. He doesn't want to piss of Scara any more so he pushes through.

What's up with that guy anyway? He's been rude the whole time for no reason. Kazuha gets into the car. "Took you long enough". "Where are we going?". Scaramouche starts the car and begins driving, "To pick up some stuff and figure out where our guy is, like we're supposed to do". Kazuha sighs and opens the window next to him. "Who are you anyway, I've never seen you around". Scara gives him a quick look and then outs his gaze back onto the road. "Well.."