My Kinky Tattoo Artist

This is a Jungkook oneshot, if you don't like Jungkook, please try not to comment with any hate. Any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+ (maybe even 21+), read at your own risk. I have warned you, please do not report my story.

It was about time. I was finally 21 and now I will finally get a tattoo.

Kim Y/N is a disciplined 21-year-old. She lives alone and moved out 4 years ago with Park Jimin, although she moved out and started living alone 2 years ago. Park Jimin is her literal homie and best friend, and Jimin has a crush on Y/N's friend Jisoo.

Even though I could have earlier, I didn't want to distract myself, so I didn't. I hope this address that Chim gave is correct because that dork set up a surprise last-minute appointment for me and just told me to go there. I walk in through the door just to hear....sex, usually people would hear the screams of first-time tattooees, and the hum of the Tatto Gun, However, all I heard were moans from every room. I was in disgust, though I had an appointment here so...fuck my life.

"H-hi, I am H-hoseok. H-how m-may I help you?" I was taking a wild guess, the person crouching down was giving him a blowjob.

"I have an appointment, under the name of either Park Jimin or Kim Y/N."

"Hello Kim Y/N, follow me, your artist is awaiting your arrival." I raised my left eyebrow in question at him, wondering how he knew. Nonetheless, I followed the sexy man back to the rooms, hearing all the moans along the way there.

Knock Knock

"Kookie, your canvas is here."

"Canvas? Excuse you?"

"For us artists, humans are our canvas, and we are their painter."

"Come in." A deep raspy voice from the other side spoke, making me a little wet from the folds. Damn, if I am dripping down my panties just from hearing his voice, imagine when I see his face. The juice that was pouring out of me now was probably noticeable due to Hoseok's smirk.

"Wet already? Haven't even seen him yet. Babe, hold the juices till he sees you at least." I open the door. Fuck, he was sexy. I want him now, fuck the tattoo!, I want him to paint my skin another way. ;) Mmmmm I can just feel his cold lips on my skin, moving to my lips (yes, it is exactly the ones you think 😉) giving them kitten licks. Shit, his long, wet, sexy tongue fucking me from the inside. Eating me from inside out, I bit my lips to keep from moaning out loud. The urge to rush over and push him on the chair, straddling his waist while moving on his dick to hear him moan for me was almost too much.

"Have fun, doll." I whipped my head towards Hoseok as soon as I heard the tease in my ear. 😏

"I will, and he will remember me," I whisper back, confidence high as the empire state. I walked in and shut the black-rimmed door, knowing the dangerous environment I was creating for myself. Turning around, I strut towards the artist as he perks up an eyebrow, understanding my intentions."Kookie, your canvas is here."

"Hello baby girl, I am Jungkook, your tattoo artist for today," I smirked and stopped where I was, knowing what I had to do. I quickly walked the three remaining steps, pushing him with one arm onto the leather chair I was supposed to sit on.

I lean dangerously close to his face and whisper near his ear, "It is mommy to you, baby boy."

"You know what? That will never happen doll, I don't fuck being a sub. EVER."

"It doesn't look like I am giving you much of a choice,does it? Don't make me force you, be nice and follow my orders." I raise my leg around his waist, getting support to jump onto the chair. Tracing my fingertips on his jawline, I heard his groan, and fuck man, it was deep and sexy. Straddling him tight, I position myself for the best ride I could ever give to this man.