🌼💗𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆💗🌼

"Cringg!..Cringggg!" Clock ringing on the morning. "Lily wake up you gonna late again!" Mom getting mad because Lily not wake up."fine...". Lily wake up and goes to bathroom to shower."huh what is on my face?" Lily asking herself. "A pimple!?ugh thank God only one comes out..".Lily screaming her whole body lol. "What's so noisy there Lily? Mom getting shook from kitchen and goes to Lily bathroom and asking."nothing just a new pimple come out from my face...". Answer Lily. "Ah u made me shook, anyways faster or u gonna be late". Answer mom.

Lily done showering and packing. After that, mom calling Lily for breakfasts . "Woah what that smell" Lily smell it from bedroom to the dinner table. "I made an pancakes and slice some fruits for you". Answer mom . "Woah!! That's my favorite breakfast! " Answer Lily with happiness. " Are you done packing your bag? " Mom asking Lily while eating. "Yes I'm done packing all of it ". Answer Lily while eating fruits. "Anyways this is your lunchbox for today I made an bento for you! ". Mom taking lunchbox and show to Lily. "Wow! It's an cute cat shaping! Thank you mom!" . Lily hugging her mom with happiness joy . "Are done eating?". Mom asking Lily . "Yes I'm done today breakfast really good! ". Lily very excited. " That's good to hear ! Anyways your bus is already coming take care at school Lily!". Mom taking Lily bag and lunchbox and give it to Lily . "Bye mom! " Answer Lily while walking to the bus . "Bye!" Mom waving hand at Lily.

Teacher give past exam paper to Lily. "You did great in the mock exam.Keep that up and you'll able to get into top classes ".Mr. Leona praised Lily. "Aww thanks, teacher! " Lily exited about it. "It's your own hard work that brought you this far. Remember to have your parents sign off. Answer teacher. "Ohh right..." Answer Lily.

Lily open phone and her mom is leave some massage to Lily. "I'll be home late tonight. Have a dinner by yourself. Answer mom at chat . "I can take care of my self don't worry" answer Lily . " Remember to close the doors and windows and clean up your pile of clothes. Don't play on your phone too late. Oh and pick up some laundry detergent for me when you go to the store. It's almost out". Mom giving Lily an task to do for staying alone at night . Lily going to supermarket after that to buy some food and Home needs . After that , she back home . Lily is too hungry and makes noodles. After eating , Lily open social media she too bored that time. After playing for a long time , she fall asleep. "I'm so sleepy... I'll have to set up bed first..." Lily saying with sleepy talk. And then Lily put all her clothes from bed to wardrobe. After that she turn off lamps and sleep .

In the next morning she wake up and get ready to school. Finally arrived at school . Lily too bored at class and she not focus on subject . And then she got caught from teacher for playing phone on the class. "Is something matter? U seem distracted lately . You'll fall behind this way. Try to focus you're senior now. One slip up and you'll fall behind everyone else ". Talk to teacher Leona to lily. "So annoying!...I don't wanna study...I wanna draw...". Lily on her mind .

In the next month, Lily get caught again for reading comic book in the class. "You score badly on the exam this time. I've told you before you need to focus in class. I'll have to call you mother if this keep up . Talk teacher Leona to Lily for being lazy in class. "All they know is to meet parents.....I want go out.....so naggy......" Lily on her mind speak up .

~END OF CHAPTER 1~