"the one for me"

the batman cornered me into a wall, his intoxicating expensive cologne filling the air around me. i gulped loudly from nervousness until he suddenly unmasked himself, revealing his true identity.
i knew it was him. he never fooled me, for i've loved him all this time. right as i open my mouth to say something, he leans in. his kiss deadly, but addicting like a drug.
i yelped, surprised by bruce's sudden advances. my mind rushed with panicked thoughts, mixed emotions.
im kissing batman.
bruce wayne
i was shaking from fear and excitement. every moment of his embrace felt like heaven, until he suddenly pulled away. i took in his frame. disheveled, yes, but still beautiful. he had messy raven black locks that complimented his razor sharp jawline. smeared black eyeliner tarnished his eyes, leaving me to wonder what brought him to this state.
i rest my head on his beating chest, trying to process what just happened. i've imagined this scenario at least a thousand times. though now that it's actually happened, i just can't believe it. he was my nightly daydream, never leaving my head even as i slept. i would cling onto any moment we'd share together, even a second of eye contact. but now we just shared a kiss, we share feelings for each other, and so much more.
he tilted my chin up with his hands, leading my eyes to meet his sharp blue ones. he lended me a faint reassuring smile before talking
"are you okay?" he whispered meekly, his cheeks were lightly dusted pink.
i quietly nodded. i was more than okay. this was a miracle. the man i thought of every night actually reciprocates my feelings. i was so drunk on love, so incredibly drunk. i leaned in for another kiss, relishing in the feeling of it as i run my hands through his slightly wet but soft hair. i was kissing the man i've loved, i've been picturing this moment in my head as nothing other than wishful thoughts. it all became true.
i pulled away quickly, and before he could butt in a word i spoke.
"i... i love you so much." i choked out, at a loss for any other words. my eyes were tearing up. i looked pathetic, like a little boy who lost his favorite toy car. but it was all in the comfort of the man i could only ever dream of, until now