Dead calm

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Oh my god." Sarah swears, crawling up to her know passed out sister. She sits there unsure about what to do. Tears fill here eyes as she watches her sister slowly die in front of her. "Help me!" She yells, to the other Pogues who were just watching with shocked eyes. They run up to her and Pope checks her pulse.

"She has a steady pulse." He says, moving his head to her stomach to check her breathing.  "Her breathing is..."

"Is what, Pope?!" JJ yells, pulling over.

"It's unsteady. But it's better than nothing. We need to stop the bleeding." He says next.

JJ runs to the back and opens the door to sit next to his girl. Sarah takes off her jacket and lifts up her shirt to see where she was stabbed. She revealed a long and deep cut that was just above her left hip bone. Blood was seeping out of it and the skin on her stomach had gone a very gross gray color compared to her face. John B covered his mouth with his hand in complete horror, whilst Sarah had tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my, god." Kie mutters, tears now filling her eyes.

"A- apply pressure." JJ says to Sarah.

She quickly presses down on the wound with her jumper trying to stop the bleeding, while JJ slowly pats Jade's hair, whispering little things his friends can't here.

"You're ok. You're gonna be fine."

"Ok, John B, Get your medical kit." Pope orders, stressfully.

He jumps up from his position and quickly opens the compartment, grabs the green med kit and hands it to Pope.

"Ok, Sarah, slowly lift the jumper." He says. Sarah does what he says, and slowly lifts up the jumper, the bleeding had slowed down, but she was still losing a lot. "Ok." Pope says, pulling out some temporary, emergency stitching thread and a needle.

"What are- What are you doing?" JJ asks, looking up.

"I have to stitch it up, or she's gonna lose too much blood." He explains cleaning the tools.

"What, can't we just go to the hospital?" He asks.

"No." An awake and pale Jade says.

"Baby, you're awake." JJ says, smiling.

"I can't go to the hospital, they'll ask questions." She explains. "Dad would ask questions." She says, looking at Sarah.

"Ok. Just do it here, Pope." Sarah says, grabbing her sisters hand. 

"This is gonna hurt. So grab onto something." Pope warns.

"I'm not giving birth to a baby, Pope. Just do it." She says, laying back.