09: Complicated

(Chapter - 9)

Heeseung entered the room where Yera was under observation. He took slow steps towards the bed as he observed Yakura holding Yera's hand and snoring loudly while her head rested on the bed.

"What does she find so interesting about her?" Heeseung mumbled to himself, noticing how concerned Yakura was for Yera since she entered the mansion, cringing internally. On the contrary, Heeseung found the girl to be quite irritating and being bratty all the time. He was so close to slapping her at every moment, but when he locked his eyes with her, all his anger seemed to be going down in vain. He felt under her command at those times.

»»---------------------►

Yera's eyes fluttered open as she observed her surroundings, but soon a pain shot up in her shoulder, making her grunt in pain.

"Thank goodness you've woken up! Yera, I've been missing you terribly! You were out for about two weeks," Yakura screamed in surprise as she saw the girl sitting on her bed in pain.

"HEY! G-Get away from me!" Yera mumbled in fear, backing away from her.

"I am not Sakura! Come on!" Yakura whined, upset by her friend's hesitant behaviour towards her.

"Well, let me call Heeseung here really quickly. He will clear up all your assumptions." Yakura smiled sadly at her.

"Yes, call him first. I just don't want to get into another terrible encounter like that." Yera spoke without even looking at her.

"You called me sis?" Heeseung entered the room in a span of minutes.

"Yera is awake now," Yakura told him.

"So?" Heeseung asked her arrogantly, staring at Yera blankly, making her feel alienated.

Yera, on the other hand, was too taken aback by his sudden mood swing. She expected him to apologise to her for tying her up and leaving her all alone, but he was behaving totally opposite. That made her feel sad. She just felt like giving up at this moment. She was confused as heck as to whom she could trust and whom she could not.

"It's okay, Yakura. I trust it's you only. I just noticed that you wear a silver bracelet, whereas Sakura doesn't." Yera said to Yakura, who was busy glaring furiously at her brother, who stood there like a statue.

"You have got keen eyes," Yakura winked at Yera, causing a smile to spread at the frail girl's face.

"Okay, I am leaving now." Heeseung announced monotonously as he walked towards the exit door.

"HOPE YOU FALL IN THE TOILET TODAY!" Yakura yelled at his brother, making Yera laugh.

"Hey! Don't make me laugh-hahaha my shoulder hurts!" Yera let out the words while controlling her laughter.

"Oh, I am so sorry!" Yakura apologised to her. "No, it's okay, thanks to you who uplifted my mood." Yera looked at her adoringly.

"Do you want to take a stroll? I will call for the wheelchair," Yakura offered her.

"Yes, sure, but why the wheelchair though?" Yera questioned her.

"Just for safety purposes," Yakura replied her back, making her prompt a nod.

"You want to have an ice cream?" Yakura asked Yera as they were strolling around the house.

"Yes, I really crave one!" Yera stated happily.

The duo was happily going towards the garden, but Yakura abruptly stopped the wheelchair, causing Yera's clog to come out of her foot and the ice cream she was holding to get over her cheek.

"Sakura is creating chaos. I will be back in a minute. My apologies." Yakura sprinted upstairs, leaving Yera all alone in the corridor.

"How do I retrieve my clog back? Ugh!" Yera hissed in pain as she tried to stretch her arm to get the clog back.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE CORRIDOR ALL ALONE?" Heeseung, who was going back to his office, came to a halt when he found her trying to get her clog back by stretching her injured arm.

"Why are you always hyped up, huh? What if something happens to you?" Heeseung scolded while gazing her right in the eyes, sitting on his knees, putting her clog back on her foot.

"What in the clownery were you doing?" Heeseung scolded her once again, taking out his handkerchief and wiping the ice cream off her face. Yera just sat there like a statue, unable to comprehend the guy's behaviour. She admits that he is hot but the way he behaves with her, makes her despise him. He keeps his stoic expression all the time, yet he goes back to the 'caring mode' for a minute. Sometimes, she likes him so much and at the other moment she hates him like anything. Whenever she gets her hopes high for him, he proves her wrong.

"What is wrong with him?" Yera thought to herself as Heeseung took her towards the garden.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️