Dog Food

Hey guys! This one shot randomly popped into my head and I decided that I just had to post it! Damn plot bunnies running in my head >.< So this is my first time doing both puppyshipping and a one shot so please let me know how it goes! Disclaimer: I dont own Yugioh only the plot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          The smell of burnt bacon and really burnt eggs filled Seto Kaibas nose, waking him up just a couple of minutes before his alarm blared in his ear, alerting him that it was time to wake up. Groaning and glaring at the world through half slit eyes he rolled into his stomach and slammed his fist in the annoying machine, successfully shutting it up. Kaiba wasnt normally a morning person, but this morning was worse than usual. Not only had he not been sleeping well the last few night, thanks to work related stress, but this morning he also had to meet with a new duel monsters company that wants to merge with Kaiba Corp. Of course Seto knew that was never going to happen, but this company was under the impression that Kaiba Corp would willingly merge with them, single handily making them much more presentable and making other companies think that Kaiba Corp would merge with anyone. Usually Kaiba wouldn't stress about these things, after all he would need to do is walk in, say no, and walk out the door. However, this company was annoyingly persistent, and insisted that Kaiba sit and listen to what they have to offer. And what did Kaiba's oh so wonderful assistant and boyfriend say to them? Yes, the mutt said yes!

     Thus began the week-long argument that Seto and Joey have had. Seto was in the right to be mad of course. After all he knew how to run his company, Joey has no idea what he's doing! Of course, Seto had gone and made him his assistant, in some love hazed mood of his. Joey and Seto have been dating for 5 years now, and although Seto would never admit it out loud, he did love the fool. And he wants Joey to play a part in his company, but did he really have to go and say yes? Groaning in frustration and annoyance, Seto got out of bed and made his way to the shower. After a quick hot shower, he dressed in a proper business suit and made his way down stairs to the kitchen where he found Mokuba at the table and Joey at the stove. It appeared to be food on the extra plate sitting across from Mokuba, but Seto was unsure if it was actually safe to eat. Scrunching his nose at it he patted Mokuba on the head and grabbed his briefcase off the table.

"I'll just grab something on the way to work" he mumbled heading for the door. Joey looked upset and grabbed Setos arm, preventing him from leaving.

"Dont be like that Kaiba. I woke up early to make you breakfast so you wouldn't have to go in hungry" he looked at the floor, his hair sheiding his eyes. "I know we havent been the greatest this week but I'm trying to make up for it, please just sit down with Mokuba and I and have breakfast with us" he pleaded with his boyfriend. As hard as Joey was trying, his attempts only fueled Setos anger. First he goes and makes a mess for him at work, and now Joey was making him feel guilty? Kaiba would be damned if he would let Wheeler make him feel guilty!

"This is your attempt at making it better? Food so badly burnt I wouldn't even feed it to my dogs?" he replied. Joey couldn't hide the hurt that flashed accross his face and he couldn't stop the tears that instantly ran down his cheeks. Even that didn't stop Seto though. Somewhere deep in his mind a voice was yelling at him to stop, but it was too late. He was holding the shovel, and about to dig his own grave.

"Please Wheeler, I knew you were a mutt but at least cook food good enough to feed to my dogs. Thanks but no thanks," he yanked his arm out of Joeys grasp. "Like I said I'll get something on my way to work. Also, don't come in today, I already have to clean up after your last mess I don't need another one on my hands". And with those last words he made his way out the door towards his waiting limo. Before he shut the door he heard Joey yelling,