Chapter 1

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮

𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

"You know the game?"

"What game?"

Her eyes twinkled as she stood there staring at him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

'Are you stupid or dumb,' fate hissed, "How can you be my brother?"

Death shot her an ice-cold glare. Her sheer selfishness could not be allowed to ruin half the world for her amusement. He couldn't just abandon Lady magic, she was depending on him to make things right, couldn't he? Even so, this was his sister, but she thought he was ignorant of the situation. Did she think he was that incompetent? What was his name, Harry... Harry Potter? She mentioned him repeatedly in her office when she was talking to herself, but every time she spoke of him her eyes glowed. Strangely enough, the same thing happened when planning the fate of Tom Riddle. A young intelligent boy whom he most admired in the human world turned out to betray him. He vowed to himself that he would never trust anyone again after so many deceptions.

Perhaps he should sort through the paperwork instead of thinking too much. Time would probably beat the shit out of him, like last time when he submitted it late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just absurd how muggles tend to fear, isolate, or destroy anything they don't understand. What about magic? Magic is beyond their control, so they would do everything in their power to stop it, despite what they believe.

No matter how hard Harry tried to avoid thinking about his past, he couldn't. His stupidity was unbelievable. Had he been that blind? From the beginning of the first year, numerous clues indicated that Dumbledore wanted him dead. Nevertheless, he took no notice since he trusted that man with his life.

That wasn't as important anymore in his mind. His new goal was to end Dumbledore's life with death, regardless of how he achieved it. This time around, he would do anything to become Dumbledore and his former best friend's worst nightmare, even if that meant joining Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

"Up! Get up! Now!"

Harry snapped awake. His aunt rapped loudly on his door.

"Up!" she screeched. Harry heard her walking toward the kitchen and then the sound of the frying pan being put on the stove. Ugh, he forgot about the Dursleys and their obsession with being a normal family. What was he supposed to do with them? It would be easy for him to just kill those fat whales. Yet he couldn't just leave Mrs fig, that bitch would come to check up on him every day as he was tending the garden. It would be possible for him to simply obliviate her; however, dumbledore would be suspicious, so that wasn't an option. He could easily kill her and make it appear as if she committed suicide, yes that would be it.

His aunt was back outside the door.

"Are you up yet?" she demanded.

"Almost," Harry replied.

"Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday."

"Ugh, Harry whispered, I just want to kill you so badly"