Abhorrent

Author Note:

Before you read this story, get your dictionary or just open a dictionary website so you can identify some of this words that you don't know.

:-:-:-:—:—:-:-:-:-:—::-:-:-:-:-:—::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Author POV

Pain knows what is happening. Hatred, abominable and horrid is coming from his body. Despair and loathing are covering his face. He find it appalling when people around him was being repulsive to his own self.

Mostly, Ian saw this on Twitter, Facebook or even the YouTube comments. Forthright, they said it like this:

@smoshian I FUCKING HATE YOU?!?!

@smoshian KILL YOURSELF FAG!!!

@smoshian was the stupidest idiot ever.

@smoshian REMOVE THAT STUPID BOWL HAIRCUT SHIT!!!

@smoshian you fucking gay bitch

Ian, you're such an asshole. I wish you would kill yourself.

KILL YOURSELF, BOWL HAIRCUT FAGGOT!!!?!!

I wish Ian wasn't even a part of Smosh

Ian is so fucking fat and ugly

Eww, Ian is so fucking gay bitch. KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!!!

After Anthony went home, Ian will go to his new house and lock himself in. He'll just lock his bedroom and open his laptop. He would always cry when he scroll down the pages of thorns and fire.

No, not an actual thorns and fire. I meant the comments from haters all around the world.

He knows that he should disregard this but it's like a drug. He can't escape it, he tried and tried to ignore it but he couldn't because he's addicted.

Everytime Anthony looked at the negative comments, He would always say, "They're just haters. They didn't know us at all. Just ignore them, they didn't know what they're doing."

Anthony will just laugh it off and nothing.

Ian knows that he should believe his best friend but he can't. It's torturing him inside, his emotional quotient is decreasing in every minute.

In every filming, Ian was plastered with fake smiles and false happiness. He didn't want the crew including Anthony that they'll be confused at his bizarre attitude.

He knows he had supporters. He had Smoshers that comment joyfully to brighten Ian's day. But the problem is, Ian mostly look at the hate. The anathema was all burned in his eyes, his mind is blurred to the positive comments.