wangxian modern au part-2

Beijing 0.00

'knock' 'knock'
"ugh who is it at this late hour. It's freaking 12.00 clock" lan huan groaned as he went to open tje door. "who is it" he asked while opening it. "huh? a'ying" lan huan was shocked to see wei ying standing outside–but wait why is there hand print on his face. "stared enough??" wei ying asked. That's when lan huan realized that he has been staring at him all this time. "uh huh no no come inside please". Huan welcomed him in. [i will huan for lan huan from now]. "do you wanna drink something" he asked when wei ying sat on the sofa. "yeah water Please" wei ying said. Then huan bring him a glass of water. Lan huan sat at the other side of the sofa and asked wei ying. (i will write in conversation type)
Huan : so what's about your sudden arrival? Did my plan fail
Wei ying : (sigh) if i had just used my own plan i would have atleast got to stay at my house. Now i can't even book a room at a hotel because of this hand print on my face. A very respected and feared CEO now is almost like a stray and all is that because of you. Wei ying shouted but not loud as it is already midnight.
Lan huan : ok calm down. First tell me what happened and why my brother slapped you?
Wei ying : huh listen..

{flash back} 23.25 PM
      After ending the call wei ying went into the room with a smirk on his face as lan huan just now told him a master plan. As entering the room.. "baby" wei ying called wangji who is getting ready to sleep. "mn" came a cold voice from the latter. "wifey~~ now don't be angry" wei ying whined. wangji threw a pillow at him. "stop whining and go sleep on the couch" wangji strictly said and went to bed but before he could, wei ying grabbed his hand and pinned him on the wall and start kissing him. Wangji start to hit him but wei ying didn't flinch. Wangji didn't respond so wei ying pinched him lightly on the belly and wangji gasped. Taking the chance wei ying entered his tongue and kissed him more deeply.  Wangji without respoding just start there hitting him on the chest. Feeling that both of them are lack of air, wei ying pulled back and– *slap* a slap sound was heard. "wangji" wei ying looked at wangji in shock. "you clearly know i hate alcohols the most and you still dared to kiss me, wei ying you are really something" wangji shouted and goes to bathroom to wash his mouth as he really hates the taste of alcohol. *ah shit i forget i drink. Wei ying how can you be so dumb* wei ying cursed himself. Then wangji threw him out. "sleep outside tonight" wangji then angrily went inside.

{present}
Lan huan was supressing his laugh. "you dare to laugh now,  this is all because of you" wei ying angrily threw a pillow at him. "wait till my brother returns hmph" [lan huan's wife is wei ying's brother and currently he gone to visit his parents house so he is not there] wei ying shouted and stormed to the guest room. Lan huan start to laugh once wei ying is gone. " i didn't know my little brother is this fierce haha"
[at wei's mansion]
Wangji came outside to check if wei ying is still there but since he is not there he looked at the Parking garage and noticed that wei ying's car is not there. So he thought he gone somewhere near maybe he is hungry so any restaurant?. Wangji thought all the possibilities but he is still worried. He waited for him to come back but after half an hour since he still didn't come, wangji decided to call his brother.
[conversation between wangji and lan huan]
Wangji : brother sorry to disturb you at this hour but is wei ying there by any chance.
(wangji's voice is filled with worries)
Lan huan : ah you two are really something. One is crying and the other is worrying.
Wangji : what do you mean brother?
lan huan : worry not wangji. Wei ying is here and he told me about everything and he even felt guilty. So don't worry he will be there tomorrow.
Wangji : is that so. Actually it's my fault for kickin him out and slapping him. Anyway brother he still have not eaten yet please take care of him.
Lan huan : mn. I will. Don't worry. Good night. See you tomorrow.
The call was cutted.

So how is it?? Boring right! I don't even know myself why I wrote this but i did anyway. Hey wait there's still one more chapter. It will be about lan huan and his plan and also about his wifey...