1

POV: Percy
I'm running through the woods, on my way to the apartment of a demigod. When I got Hestia's blessing she also gave me a list of demigod that need to be brought to one of the camps or the hunt. Some of the demigods on the list had/have an abusive guardian. Those legal guardians get a punishment I see fit. Death. When I find a demigod who don't have a abusive parent/guardian, preferd, I talk to the parent/guardian and tell them what going on.

While I was running I couldn't stop thinking about the past.

Me and Jason was sparing when we heard a scream, the scream sound like a girl. We stopped the match right away, and started running towards Thalia's tree. When we reached the hill, we saw a blond boy screaming "HELP! HELP! HE'S GONNA KILL MEE!!" while running.

Like the people we are we ran towards him. Following the boy was an empousa. Jason ran to distract the monster, while I ran behind it to kill it. I uncapped riptide, and with one slash the empousa was gone. Golden monster dust spread on the ground.

"You okay?" Asked Jason while stretching out his hand. "Yeah...yea..I'm fine" mumbled the blond boy, grabbing Jason's arm. Some campers had gathered on top of the hill, and had watched what had happened. Chiron stood there along with the campers.