1

I started walking away from the car, heavy suitcases in tow. I released the breath I was holding as my mother drove off, most likely listening to classical music while chatting on her cell. I'd been listening to her 1 milllion and 5 rules since I'd gotten in the car. I honestly just wanted to duck tape her mouth shut, It was like a never ending abyss of rules and questions for no good reason.

'Anne, do you have enough pens?'

'Make sure to keep your cell on you at all times..I always want to call.'

'I sowed your name into your underwear, right?"

etc. I breathe in the fresh college air, surveying the overflow of students walking in. They all seemed nice enough, some looked ruder than others.I didn't really know what to expect of such a prestigious college, the same college that has an exceptance rate so small that it rivals that of an atom's size. And yet, here I am, sunglasses and piercings, standing in front of WolverHampton University. Many stared at me oddly but I shrugged it off. I had earned my way in here. I deserved to be here just as much as they did.

A man smiled wickedly at me, giving me the creeps. He started walking in my direction and I ran (as fast as my bags would allow me to) to the registration building in front of me. I took a quick look back to see him glaring at me, obviously outraged. I shuddered. He sees sommething in a girl that he shouldn't.

The registrar scanned me quickly, giving a sweet sickly smile. She then asks me for my name, picking at her fake red dipped nail.

"Anne .L. Jonhansen." I said, trying to keep a 'chipper' tone. She typed My initials into her computer, quickly finding my name. She than hands me a room card with my name on it, and a student I.D. . I grabbed a map and set off to find my dorm and (hopefully) meet my wonderful roommate.

The odd man was still out side the front door, his eye twitching like some maniac. I froze and looked around, trying to find another exit until I saw the side door. I quickly ran to it, relieved to see it was unlocked. I slid into the crowd, trying not to be noticed. He was looking around frantically now, trying to find someone, or something (who I guessed was me), his eyes wide and his movements quickened. I look at my key card and then my map trying to find my dorm on the huge campus.

"Hhmmmm building 3A...room 221B....across campus from here." I traced the path with my finger, before putting everything away and running towards the building, so that 'creepy angry guy' doesn't get me. The building quickly came into view and I stared...in awe.
Walls made of glass with jet black and grey lining rose 20ft above me. Rose bushes and flower of all assorments adorned the lawn, set around a huge fountain of pure water. gates lined the building, with the occasional guard walking past. I scanned my card and gave my name. It registered my thumbprint before opening the gates and allowing me access.

I ran in side to see a modern lavish feel, with flawless white carpet, sleek black and white carpet and a row of double doors. I took the elevator up to 3A since the bottom floor was 1Z. I stepped off the elevator into a hallway of fairly the same deisign, just, instead of white it was gold.

221B took up the whole floor. I regained my bearings and stepped inside to see even more of the same design, and I had to breathe for a moment. It really is the good life here. I unpacked, placing everything in automatic closet. I made my bed and sat around, putting in settings for all the high tech technologies here. Did you know, you could set how you like your toast?!! It's pretty cool if you ask me.

I look out my window just to see creepy guy again. He looked straight in my direction almost as if he could see me. The guards caught sight of him though and rushed to push him off the property. I sighed in relief, and set up my multiple binders, trying to look forward to the next day.