𝑆𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑡.2

3 days later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had been lonely without colby here. i couldnt even get a minute of sleep for the past 3 days. i laid in bed staring at the ceiling with tears running down my cheeks when i got a notification on snapchat

Colby Brock posted a new story

i rushed and clicked on it, it was a picture of him crying with the caption
"i need you here with me"
a little smile grew across my face when i saw it. Colby's always had a little bit of a temper but it never as bad as it did the other night. I wanted to just drive back over to his apartment and tell him everything will be alright, but i knew i couldn't. Or could i? Yk what, fuck it. I put on his hoodie and some sweatpants, grabbed my keys and went down stairs to leave. As i opened the door and was ready to walk out i bumped into someone. "Colby??" i gasped as i saw his puffy red eyed face standing in front of me. "God Y/n i missed you so much." he whispered to me, his voice cracking from all the crying hes been doing. I couldnt help it, i ran to him and have him a hug. He immediately hugged me back putting my legs around his waist and his arms around my body.

"Y/n im sorry for all the things i've said to you, i was just so mad and jealous but i shouldn't have and it's no excuse for what i did to you." more tears fell from his eyes as he spoke. I knew no matter what he did i would always still love him so much. "It's ok Colby, you know why?" i said to him with a smile, "Why?" he thought i was getting ready to say something all sweet and kind.. how ironic of him. "Cause i let your homeboy hit" i winked at him and walked out the door, "sorry not sorry colbs, he treats women nice" i had a smirk on my face the whole time walking to my car. He just stood there with his mouth wide open like he didn't just hear what i said. I just shrugged my shoulders and got inside my car driving off to sams house while colby was still looking astonished. "Now he knows not to fuck with me" i whispered to myself chuckling.

————————————————————————
I BET YALL DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN HUH 😏😏.. what a plot twist 🤗 anyways girl don't let no man get away with treating you like that. but i hope you enjoyed this.. there will be many more to come ;) CEEEYAAAA
- ya girl 🤮🤗😐🍽💪🏻💪🏻🍽💪🏻🍽😝😝🐱😵‍💫🐱😵‍💫🐱🐱🫣😒😝😂💪🏻😍🤭😐🫶🏻😐🤗💕🤦🏻‍♀️😝😒🫣😭🫣🤭🥳🤭😧😧🫶🏻😐🥹🤨😐