I wont leave you

Pov: Eve and Villainelle enter the boat on the river in London.

It was a brisk evening as both Eve and Villainelle entered the extravagant boat. After scoping it out, they determine that the twelve have camouflaged their meeting behind a nautical wedding.

Eve's Pov:

She looked beautiful even when she was dressed tactically in her grey outfit, it only made her sexier to me. The way her hair was flowing in the breeze, as we stepped on I couldn't help but stare.

Villainelles Pov:

"Eve??? You are staring at me HA! Don't worry I do it all the time, we are even,"
She looked so cute as she was startled when I caught her, we weren't dressed for the occasion either but God she is angelic, her sparkly eyes lit up as we made eye contact.

We held hands as we walked through the entrance and up the stairs. The man at the entrance asked who we were then proceeded to give us a name as the speaker for the wedding was late. This meant Eve had to go alone (fuck).

My heart sank at the thought of losing her soft hand for a while as we let go I grab her and hold her tightly. I kissed her softly and whispered,
"I love you, stay safe please. I am going to go and murder the old men now, bye." As I walk away its almost as if a magnet is pulling me back towards her but I have to complete the mission for everyone to be safe, so I take one last glance at my Eve. Wow.

[Narrator]

The ship was packed with an audience as Eve entered the room, she made her way to the stage as someone passed her a microphone she blatantly panicked and stammered for words. She took in the wonderful decorations and could only hope that their wedding would be the same or even better. Eve began by calling the grooms handsome and bullshitting her way through the conversation. Villainelle watched from aside, her eyes were gleaming with joyous content as she watched Eve struggle to find the words to continue. Eve spots her, she begins to describe her and Villainelle's relationship and all the feelings that she has felt for her but more broadly put so that it seems as though shes generally speaking. Villainelle smiled with teary love filled eyes and left to find the meeting of museum grade men and women, known as The Twelve.

Villainelles Pov:

Fuck this shit, I thought to myself. What a bunch of old cronies wow. I entered the room and none of the fossils were startled or even glimpsed at me. "You are all so old!!" I shout as I begin beating everyone to death one by one with surrounding objects. After I killed the leaders of The Twelve I looked back at the massacre I had created, "Fantastic work, a beautiful masterpiece" *claps of approval and nods*. I immediately return to the present and race to meet up with Eve again.

Once I return to her at the stage, she's now dancing.. wow... I've never seen anyone like her in my entire life. She's perfect.. I was lost for words.

Eve's Pov:

I thought the speech went excellent considering I hadn't rehearsed. We began dancing, everyone was happy even me. I began dancing along and I was filled with pure joy, as if my smile was reaching my ears. I spot villainelle staring at me from the exit to the deck outside, she looks happy but there's something in her eyes that looks unsettled. I approach her
"Villainelle??, are you alright?"
"Yes, yes I'm fine Eve. Come on" she replies softly.
So I followed her outside, it was cold and she had noticed I was shivering.

Villainelles Pov:

"Poor baby" I mumbled as I gave her my slightly crimson spot stained jacket. I wrapped it around her and zipped it up to keep my baby warm. I gave her a long hug and we walked down the decking. She looked fulfilled and happy, I felt the same. We were finally togethe-

*GUN SHOT*

My eyes widened at the extraordinary pain that had just entered my body. But all I could think about was her safety.
"EEEEVVVEE YOU NEED TO JUMP!! GOOO JUMP!!!"
"What WHY UHHH OHKK AH" Eve replies stumbling over the railing as I help her. As I jump in after her, gunshots proceeded to fire in our direction missing but skimming me. I was trying to get away with her,

*GUNSHOT, GUNSHOT*

Another gunshot hit me; *muffled underwater screams*

Eve's Pov:

What the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK.. I frantically swim towards her as she floats further away red clouds of blood retreat from her wounds. I don't know what to do and I lose my mind, I can't lose her. Our fingertips are nearly touching but,

*GUNSHOT*

The impact of the bullet pushes her further, and deeper into the river. I swim away but I no longer have any will to live.

~ 8 weeks later ~

[Narrator]

Eve was saved by Pam and her unhumanly strength. Eve was unconscious and waterlogged, Pam gave her cpr and got the water out of Eve's lungs. Eve snapped awake but she still looked unconscious somehow, she was defeated at what events had taken place only something of 30 minutes prior. She didn't want to live anymore now that the love of her life had been shot, her body was weak and limp as Pam had to carry her to the hospital.

Eve was now at home and healed from her wounds; she was reading a book curled up in a ball on an armchair by the window while it poured of rain outside, "How to cope with Grief" it read. She threw the book aside and wept with pure, utter sorrow. It sounded painful as the tears ran down her face, they began soaking her shirt.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Eve's pov:

As I slowly rise to my feet all I can assume is that someone is going to kill me or check up on me, its gotten to the point where I don't care anymore for what happens to me so I walk down stairs and take a deep sigh. As I look through the textured glass on the door, I squint as I can see a figure hunched on the other side. I opened the door and my body shuddered, I felt faint and dizzy all of a sudden. Someone caught me before my head hit the ground, the caring, soft, damp hands caressed my face as i felt all warm and fuzzy at the familiarity of the touch.

Villainelle's Pov:

"I won't leave you." I spoke through my tears and hitched voice, it hurt to talk becuase of my wounds. As I felt her skin, every pain in my body left and it felt as though we were the only ones in the world. The rain beat off of my jacket leaving me drenched as Eve was now getting soaked; I carried her inside to keep her as dry as possible. She can't get sick, not as long as I am here. As I carried her to the couch, shutting the door behind me I felt her warm body.
"Oh how I missed that feeling baby"
I didn't normally call her that but it felt appropriate in this moment.

I took down my hood and removed my coat to hang it up as it dripped across the floor. I returned with a glass of water for Eve. She was still peacefully asleep, so I placed it beside her on the mahogany wood table. I couldn't wait for her to wake up and kiss me.