READ BEFORE YOU START THE BOOK

Thing I want to say before you start reading this book.

1. You can respond to these questions /thoughts I put down if you want .

IDK

You do you

2. I may also put random dumb short stories or fun facts I know in this book.

If you're looking for a good quality book that has a decent storyline your in the wrong place

3. feel free to put your own questions / Thoughts in the comments if you want to.

4. And if you want to put your own Questions / Thoughts in the comments make sure it's not inappropriate so keep it like PG-13 or below.

But basically what I'm saying is don't be dumb, use common sense, and think before you post something.

So if you have to put a trigger warning on something before you post it, just don't post it at all.

5. Also if you have like a actual real serious questions / thoughts that needs to be answered go and ask a trusted adult that you know personaly.Not me / random people on the internet you don't actually know.

6. Don't put your real name and or others real names or real specific dates in a hypothetical question/ thought you have.

I say this so you can stay safe from the creeps on the internet.

7. Last but not least if I accidentally talk about a sensitive / triggering topic that multiple people don't like feel free to add me in the book and I can take it down.

And I have nothing else to add so
Stay safe. And don't forget that I'm making this book for fun. So If a say something It's probably just a joke and It's not actually serious.